BBAU Merit List 2022 – BBAU Entrance Exam Result 2022 @ www.bbau.ac.in :
BBAU Merit List 2022 has been released @ BBAU Official website @ http://bbau.ac.in . BBAU Entrance Exam result 2022 released and out at Ambedkar University popularly known as Baba Bhimrao Ambedkar University Website . According to the officials , BBAU UG Admission & BBAU PHD Admission applied candidates are advises to check BBAU Merit List 2022 as well as BBAU Cut Off Marks too by visiting BBAU official website @ http://www.bbau.ac.in . You can also check your meritlist by following the below step wise procedure .
We all know BBAU UG Admission and BBAU PHD Admission are opened recently in Baba Bhimrao Ambedkar University for the academic year of 2022-23 . Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates through www.bbau.ac.in admission link. Candidates used Bbau Admission Form to fill their application and submitted the same . After that an Entrance Examination has been conducted from the University end to filter candidates . According to the exam Bbau Cutoff marks has been declared and now its time to BBAU Entrance Result . The Examination result is also referred as BBAU Merit List 2022 – 2023 .
- Name of the university : Baba Bhimrao Ambedkar University – BBAU
- Subject : Admissions into UG & PHD courses
- What Are courses Offered In BBAU : Bsc , bcom , BBA , ba , b.pharmacy and MSC Mtech , Ma , Mphil and more
- BBAU Merit List Released on : 11th October
- BBAU Counselling From : 15th October ( Not yet Declared )
- University Website : http://www.bbau.ac.in
- MeritList Checking Link : https://www.bbau.ac.in/Entrance result
How To Check BBAU Merit List 2022 -2023 | BBAU Entrance Result @ www.bbau.ac.in :
- First open BBAU Official website @ http://bbau.ac.in
- In the home page , Select Meritlist For Ug & Diploma Program link under Administration icon
- Now a list of courses will be displayed on screen
- select which course you have applied and click on the course
- It wil take you to the PDF file where you can search your name and application number by CTRL + F
- Use the same method for other courses too , if in case you have applied multiple courses
- Take print of the list for further use .