Aikyashree Scholarship 2021- WBMDFC Scholarship@ www.wbmdfcscholarship.org :
Aikyashree scholarship 2021 is an education scholarship to the minority students of West Bengal. It is also known as WBMDFC scholarship / Wbmdfcscholarship . The said Aikyashree scholarship is purely funded by west Bengal State Muslim minority Board authorities & west Bengal State Government . AIKYASHREE scholarship is is a scheme announced by west Bengal government for the reason of reducing girl child marriages in early ages.
We all know according to the Indian Marriage Act 2006 no girl has to get married below 18 age and no boy has to marry before 21 age. As per the survey conducted by central government at 2008, west Bengal state is in the fifth place in india wide . So that the government has decided to reduce the number , who got married in early ages by offering cash help to their education . In spite of that situation , government of West Bengal decided to launch special scheme cum policy which helps to reduce early marriages. The main aim of the scheme is is to stop early marriages by offering cash transfer for their higher education.
What Is Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme & How It Helps Students :
In west Bengal State most of the early age marriages are happening for the reason of no Money or lack of money for the higher education. So that the west bengal government has focused on this issue , started a scheme called aikyashree to rectify middle class family issues in children education . Every middle class family face lot of problems at their children’s higher education. Due to lack of money e major percentage of families stop their children’s education . To avoid this problem government started funding for children’s higher education. The Scheme is going to offer financial assistance to the girls who are getting marriages in early ages and who are not able to continue their education due to lack of money . So that no more early marriages happens.
Types Of Scholarships Available In WBMDFC Scholarship Portal @ wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in :
Generally there are three varieties of scholarships available for Muslim minority students in wbmdfc scholarship portal. The 3 types are as follows .
1. pre matric scholarship
2.Post matric scholarship
3.Merit cum means scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship : The pre matric term refers for students who are study from class 1 to class 10 . The scholarship is purely based on merit basis . This is one time application process. You don’t need to re apply for the scholarship. All you need is just renewing scholarship every year. To get the scholarship Student have to to complete the course / class which he/she pursuing.
- Post Matric Scholarship: The term post matric refers for students who are studying from class 11/junior secondary to until PHD .
Eligibility Criteria For Pre & Post Metric Scholarships :
- Applicant has to be resident of West Bengal State and he has to be produce ok very resident proof like Aadhar card in the time of application submission .
- Applicant has to be a currently studying student in West Bengal state recognized schools.
- He must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in his previous class.
- He or his family income has to be below 2 lakh per annum . He must have to produce family income certificate in the time of application submission.
- Students who are studying outside of the West Bengal territory are not eligible for pre matric are post matric scholarship
3. Merit cum Means Scholarship: The merit cum means scholarship is only for students who are pursuing technical courses and professional courses. Students who are are studying technical education / non technical education like diploma comes under this category. So so all all technical education pursuing applicants and professional courses pursuing candidates can apply through to this section
Eligibility Criteria For Merit cum Means scholarship :
- Under merit cum means scholarship applicant must have got admission in technical or professional course
- He must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary or graduation examination.
- In this case the family income has to be below 2.5 lakh rupees
- Applicants who are are pursuing technical courses at outside West Bengal are also applicable to apply under the scheme but the applicant must have the resident of west Bengal.
- Students pursuing technical courses outside Bengal state , has to check the college name or institution name is in the list of of registered institution or not .
Some Other Scholarships Available In West Bengal :
- Kanyashree Prakalpa
- Rupashree Prakalpa
- WBMDFC Scholarship
- Sri Vivekananda Scholarship
- Oiasis Scholarship
How To Apply Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 – 2022 @ wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in :
- First open Aikyashree Scholarship Official Website @ http://wbaikyashreescholarship.gov.in
- After opening the home page , select student Area by clicking on the image
- The Direct URL to open Students Page is @ https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/main/student_panel
- Now it will redirect to students corner page , where you have Registration & Renewal Options
- Select Renew Application 2021 – 2022 for current year renewals
- Select Registration 2021 – 2022 is for current year new application registration
- Select Registered Students Login to login into your account .
- Select MC Listed Institutes to check Listed Institutions names
- Select Fresh Registration to open Fresh Application . Else if you already have account renew with the relevant selection.
- After taking Fresh registration option , It will take you to WB District List . We need to select our District in the list
- If you are studying at out side of the WB state , Select State Level Option in the district list.
- After Selecting District it will enter to Students Details Section , there we need to enter our personal information like name , Aadhar Number , Course , Institution Name , Address , bank Account Number , IFSC Code , Address , father Name ,Mother Name ,Gender DOB , Mobile Number etc .
- kindly enter all the details correctly and click on submit to enter into scheme eligibility Section.
- In Scheme Eligibility Section we would have to select out Institution details , Course Name , Last Exam Passed Details , Board or University Name , last Passing Year , Percentage of marks obtained in previous course , Annual Family Income , Email id & Password .
- After giving all details , it will show you are eligible or not . By submitting you will be redirected to registration level
- When you complete submitting Institute details it will show you , you are eligible to apply or not in a pop up menu .
- If you are eligible , it will ask you for confirmation . Give Yes and submit it .
- Now your registration has been completed . you will get Application number on screen like the above image .
- Kindly take a print out of the page for further use . Check Your email for login credentials .