West Bengal / WB Kanyashree Prakalpa – Apply & Track Application Status at Wbkanyashree.gov.in :
Kanyashree Prakalpa is a West Bengal / WB Student Scholarship Program . Students who are in economically week position & Students who want financial support for higher education are eligible to apply under this Wbkanyashree Scholarship Program . Students or their parents can apply for the wbkanyashree 2021 – 2022 scheme @ www.wbkanyashree.gov.in .
The website of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa allows two methods which are 1.Annually scholarship 2.One Time Scholarship . If some one want to get scholarship every year until their education , they are advised to apply annual scholarship under WB kanyashree Prakalpa . If Some one wanna one time cash reward , they are requested to apply through One Time Cash Benefit Program at http://www.kanyashree.gov.in
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Application Status Check Online
- Matir Katha – Apply For Farming Machinery Apply Online
- WB TET Result @ Wbresults.nic.in
What Is ( West Bengal ) WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme :
As per the Probations And Child Marriage Act 2006 it is mandatory to have 18 year to a girl and 21 year to a boy to get married . This act is implementing through out India from a long years back . As per the survey conducted in India wide , West Bengal is in the 5th Place in whole Survey at 2008 year. There are thousands of girls who are married in early age before 18 year in west Bengal . To stop the early age marriages in West Bengal , WB State government established a new scheme called West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Or WB kanyashree Prakalpa .
Name Of The Scheme : WBkanyashree Prakalpa 2021 – 2022
Eligibility : Students who are studying VIII Class / 8th Class .
Age Limit : 13 to 18 Years For Annual Scheme & 18 Years For One Time Scholarship
Where To Apply : http://www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
Official Website : http://wbkanyashre.gov.in
Courses Which Covers Cash Transfers : Secondary , Higher Secondary , Technical Courses , Vocational Courses
Type Of Cash Transfer : Direct Bank Account Transfer
According to the Scheme , Girl child students who are studying above 8th Class / VIII class can get money support from State government . Basically Girl Child marriages are happen when they have no money for further studies . So that Government proposes to offer Annual Scholarship which is 1000 rupees per year to one student or One Time Payment of 25000 cash to the girl child . The both schemes are eligible only in the case of who are currently studying in Schools which are registered in Kanyashree Prakalpa Portal . Only registered school students are eligible to get wbkanyashree cash support . The said cash Transfer will be made to direct students or parents bank account number .
- WEST Bengal Ration Card – WBPDS Ration Card Download
- Banglarbhumi – WB Land Records – Know Your Plot Information Online
- WB Land Records – Khatian & Plot Search
- CESC Bill Payment Online
- WBSEDCL Bill Payment Online
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation Tax / Property Tax pay Online
How To Apply Kanyashree Prakalpa 2021 -2022 @ www.wbkanyshree.gov.in :
In WBkanyashree , there are two type of schemes which are
1. Scheme A – Annual Scholarship ( K – 1 ) of 1000 /- Per every year
2. Scheme B – One Time Grant ( K – 2 ) of 25000/- Per One Time
To Apply under Kanyashree Prakalpa ( wbkanyashree ) Scheme one must have a female gender and a minimum of 13 to 18 years as per the Identification proof / Aadhar card record . The girl child must continue her studies until her education completes . In WBkanyashree Program Under Annual Financial Support , Applicant can get a cash of 1000 Rupees per 1year ( One thousand Rupees Per anum ) for education of the child . Under One time cash Transfer , Applicant can get a benefit of 25000 Rupees / Twenty Thousand Rupees per one time cash Transfer to their bank account via Direct Bank Account Transfer .
Please note that under both situations cash will be credited to direct bank account of the applicant . The financial support which is offered by West Bengal state government is for economically Backward or Economically weeker section Only . Applicant who are studying 8th Class or VIII Class or above are eligible to apply under this scheme . All vocational Courses , Technical Education Courses are also included under this scheme . But the institution must have to register under Wbkanyashree website @ www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
Kanyashree Prakalpa Registration Step Wise Procedure @ www.kanyashree.gov.in :
- First open West Bengal WB Kanyashree Official Portal @ www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
- Kanyashree is an one time registration of K1 or K2 Application . For every application there is an active application number .
- All Schools / Collages / Educational Institutions must to register to get this cash benefit scheme .
- An Every Educational Institute which are registered in wbkanyashree.gov.in , will be issued an unique identification number . With the number only student has to apply for Scheme A or Scheme B via K1 & K2 Applications .
- If one wants to get annual cash support for the girl child education has to apply under Annual Scheme with k1 Fresh Application . Please make sure that the child must be 8th class or above with a minimum of 13 years age to get registered under this scheme .
- If one wants to apply for One Time Cash Transfer Scheme , the applicant has to be a minor or a minimum of 18 years to get this cash benefit . Please note that only after 18 years with higher Secondary Studying students or technical Education / Vocational Courses pursuing candidates are eligible to apply under this scheme .
- One who wanna apply for any one of the scheme has to consult the head of the school or head of the collage or head of institution for applying under this scheme .
- Head of the institute will raise an online application along with student details and Admission number , Student or parent bank account details , both Student & Parents Aadhar Details .
- After submission of application by uploading all relevant documents from Education Institute level , the application & all relevant documents will be verified at BDO / SDO Level .
- After successful verification it comes to PMU level . Here in this level data validation and sanction or not will be declare .
- After PMU level it comes to bank level for amount disbursement . Here banks will drop amount in the parent or student account number by direct bank transfer .