TN Epass – TN e-Pass Registration | how To Apply Tamil Nadu Epass , Covid 19 Pass , Night Curfew Pass , Movement Pass , Lockdown Pass :
TN Epass – TN e-pass Registration online available in TNEGA official website @ http://www.eregister.tnega.org . Tamilnadu Epass / Tamil Nadu E-pass / TN e-pass Registration Online application is now open at TNEGA website . People from Tamilnadu state can now apply for Lockdown Pass to travel from any place to any place in entire taminadu state . People who are willing to travel out side state with a valid reason can also apply in Tnega website .
Apply Covid 19 Night Curfew Pass | Lockdown Pass | Movement Pass | Epass Online Here
Applicants need to submit their Application form and valid Identification proof in order to approve the Covid 19 Epass Registration Application . Eligible applications will approve in 7 Working days . After Approval , we need to download the Epass . If we had an approval epass we can travel to mentioned destination . While travelling we need to maintain Aadhar Card Identification proof along with approved Movement Pass .
How To Apply TN Epass Registration at Tnega Website @ http://eregister.tnega.org :
- There are two ways to apply Tamilnadu epass / Tamil Nadu e-pass online . One is applying through Tnega website and another one is applying through Serviceonline portal . If you wanna apply with TNEGA follow the below step wise guide . if you wanna go with Service Plus portal open https://serviceonline.gov.in/ –
- http://Open TN Epass – TN e-pass Official website which is TNEGA @ http://tnega.org
- After opening the website , Search for Tamil Nadu Epass / Tamil Nadu E-pass . Select the link to open Online application form .
- If you are not found the exact link , go through with direct link of eregister.Tnega.org @ http://www.eregister.tnega.org
- when you open the link , there will see a lot of application forms and GO Number that will help you , Select Escape option in keyboard to close the window .
- Now in home page you have a box to proceed for Tamilnadu E-pass Registration . Enter you mobile number , Security code correctly .
- Now click on Send OTP – One Time Password option to receive OTP to your mobile number. and enter the same OTP on screen.
- Now a new page will open with three options which are Individual / Group Travel via Road through Bus/auto Rikshaw / Car / Bike to Inter State , Inter District ( Go through this option if you are willing to travel in side the Tamil Nadu state border )
- 2nd one is Individual / Group Coming Inside the Tamilnadu State via Train/Flight – Go through this option if you are entering to Tamil Nadu State .
- 3rd option is For organizations/ companies / Commercial Establishments / Industries / Trades / Business / Financial Companies are eligible under this option . An employer need to apply with Registration certificate .
- Select your cadre , and go through the options . If you are an individual , select the first option .A new application will open now like below image
- After opening application form , fill the relevant details and upload the required documents like Aadhar Card as identification proof and submit the application .
- Once it is approved , you will receive a message to your mobile number . After Mobile MSG confirmation , download TN Epass – TN e-pass from the provided link or open the same TNEGA account and download the Movement pass .
How To Apply TN e-Pass In Service Online Portal @ http://Serviceonline.gov.in :
As we already mention Service Online Portal also availed same services for all states . Serviceonline is a central Government website which is offering Movement Pass Services in entire india . This website collaborating with state governments to approve valid applications. The official portal of serviceonline is http://Serviceonline.gov.in – Apply For Lockdown Pass
View Comments (0)