SSO – Rajasthan Single Sign On | How To Make Single Sign On ID – How To Create Rajasthan Single Sign On ID :
SSO Login – Rajasthan Single Sign On is now available to whole Rajasthan state people . How To Make Single Sign On ID For Govt Employees | How To Create Single Single On ID Govt Employee is made simple now with register option , SSO Rajasthan Website offering register option in their login page. With the register option people and all private government Employees can Create New S.S.O Id with their Aadhar card , Bhamashah Card , Facebook , Google Account , business registration number , SPIF User id .
What Are The Requirements For SSO ID Registration :
- General Public can register easily by using Aadhar card number , Bhamashah Card Number , facebook ID , Google Account details .
- Private udyog can register their RAJSSO Id by using their Udyog aadhar Number , business register Number .
- Government employees can register their S.S.O rajasthan login ID with their SIPF – State Insurance Provident Fund account details .
How To Register New Single Sign On ID :
- First Open http://SSO.Rajasthan.Gov.In – S.S.O Rajasthan Login Website
- There You will see a logo on left site , Below of that select English / Hindi Language ( I am Selecting English Now )
- After selection , In middle you will see a login box , Click on Register given in Red Color
- Now again a box will open with 3 Tabs , Citizen udyog govt Employee select government employee
- In this method only Government Employees who having SIPF account details can register
- Click on SIPF , and then enter your SIPF User ID and Password to login
- Once you successfully login with your SIPF account credentials your SSO ID will created and the same SIPF id password will be your SSO Rajasthan ID and password