SSC CGL Notification 2021 | SSC CGL 2021 Notification Apply Online , Vacancies , Salary , Qualification , Last Date To Apply , Syllabus , PDF Download Available Here
SSC CGL Notification 2021 has been released at their official website @ http://ssc.nic.in . The said Notification is released for 6506 number of vacancies with a minimum qualification of Degree or Equitant to any recognized degree qualification .
SSC popularly known as Staff Selection Commission is a central Government firm which is offering a huge number of jobs this year for the Un employed candidates .
All eligible candidates who are having a minimum of degree qualification with a recognized university are allowed to apply online for SSC CGL Notification 2021 . Here in the below are the Syllabus , Salary & PDF Download Link , Last date details and more info .
Staff Selection Commission – SSC 2021 Notification is out for 6506 Jobs . Applications are invited from the Board of SSC Combined Graduate Level . A person who have completed degree can apply online for the SSC CGL 2021 Notification through their official website portal .
Candidates who have dream to get Central Government job , this is the best opportunity to all of them . Just apply for the said notification before the last date .
Every year SSC releases different kind of notifications to fill vacancies in Different Sectors in Central Government Department , But this time SSC came with a huge number of vacancies . so this is a great chance to all job less candidates .
Staff selection Commission said in a note , the SSC CGL Notification Last Date is January 31st . so make sure that to apply on or before January 31st to SSC CGL Notification to avoid SSC CGL Notification last date issue . You can apply Online from SSC CGL website which is http://ssc.nic.in
Name Of The Notification : SSC CGL Notification
Number of Posts are available : 6506
Application Start From : Jan 3rd week
Application Online Close On : Jan 31st
Eligibility Qualification : Degree
Age : Refer Notification for Caste Wise Limit
Salary : As per the Pay Scale Mentioned By Central Government
Selection Process For SSC Notification 2021 :
- The entire selection process will be in 4 steps , which are CBT – Computer Based Test 1 & CBT -2
- in the 3rd step there will be a Descriptive pen and paper Model written based examination for your skills
- In the 4th stage , there will be a Computer based Skill test , for testing your computer skills and computer knowledge (Computer Typing Skills and Computer Knowledge ) test . It is also called computer proficiency test or Data Entry Skill Test
- After Successful completion of 4 stages you will get an appointment order copy in your hand , This is the entire procedure in order to get SSC CGL Job .
Syllabus And More Details :
- to come for the syllabus at 1st stage CBT test , General Intelligence, General Aptitude , General Awareness , Reasoning , Quantitative Aptitude , English Comprehensive are the topics to cover
- General Intelligence and Reasoning verbal & Non Verbal questions will be ask in the examination .
- Analysis , Similarity type questions , differences , space Visualization , spatial orientation , problem solving , analysis , decision making , judgement , visual memory , observation , discrimination , athematic reasoning and figural classification
- Athematic number series , coding and decoding , statement conclusion , logical questions ,
- In 2nd CBT , History , General Awareness , Culture , General Policy , Financial Policies , scientific research and some other questions are chances to ask in the Computer based Test 2
- In the Number series , Quantitative aptitude , Decimals , Fractions , percentages , relationship questions , ration and propotion , averages , squre route , interest , profit , loss , discount , partnership business relationship business and some more questions are possible to ask
In 3rd state there will be a examination that , applicants are able to understand the language or not type analysis questions will be placed . And in part A B D in question paper will come degree range questions and part C will be 10th class syllabus range Questions . Hope all the info may be useful .