Scholarships Gov In – Apply Your Education Scholarship ( Epass ) | New Registrations & Renewal Of Scholarship :
Scholarships Gov In is an Online portal from Indian Government to apply for epass / Educational Scholarship under National Scholarship Program . Across India , Students from different states can apply for their education scholarship in Scholarships.gov.in portal . In National Scholarship Portal , the submitted application will be approved very faster way . After Application approval , student will get login credentials to check his Scholarship status @ NSP Login portal at http://nsp.gov.in . NSP – National Scholarship Portal is also one of the portal which belongs to the same category . By using Nsp.gov.in , Students and authorities , Officers can login to check applications .
Are you New to Scholarsips.gov.in Portal ? Are you willing to apply for Scholarship In National Scholarship Portal ? Want to renewal your existing Scholarship in NSP portal ? in this article you will get all details like How To Apply Scholarship in National Scholarship Portal , How To Renew Scholarship In NSP Website and more . Follow the below step wise guide to get your answers .
How NSP – National Scholarship Portal Works :
When a student new to National Scholarship Portal , want to apply for his / her scholarship ? then he / she need to fill fresh online application with Original and accurate information under New Registration Tab in the NSP Portal . After successful Registration , the submitted application will be processed for Online verification . In the online verification process the application will be sent to relevant state authorities for verification . Once it is verified by certain state authorities and got clearance from the state authorities and approved by State finance department , then it will be approved . The same has been intimated to applicant through phone or sms & email ..
Requirements To Apply Scholarship At National Scholarship Portal @ Nsp.gov.in :
- Before Form Submission student are suggested to maintain a minimum required certificates which are Marks Memo Sheets , Students Bank Passbook Copy with IFSC Code ( If the student is below 10th class , their parents Bank account details can be accepted . Only two children are accepted under one bank account ) , student Aadhar Card Number , If adhar Card not available in that case bonified certificate can be produced .
- And also applicant has to aware of his / her state , dob , scholarship category – which type of scholarship he wants to apply , mobile number , email id , Identification Details of the applicant . If we have all the above mentioned details in handy then we can proceed .
How To Apply Scholarship ( New Registration ) at Scholarships.gov.in :
- Students applying for the first time in Scholarship Gov In is considered as Fresh Registration . Fresh Students need to Register their details under New Registration / Fresh Registration tab at Home page of National Scholarship Portal .
- Students are advised to Enroll their Name and Details same as in their Certificates / Marks Memos . In the time of registration application form filling students recommended to register Accurate and Authenticated information only in Registration Application to get 100 % Approval Rate .
- first open Central Scholarships Portal @ http://scholarships.gov.in
- The direct URL for the Registration page is @ https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction – Link
- After opening the National Scholarship Portal , In the home page you will have New User / Registration option . Select New User / registration tab to open an online application form
- After selection of Registration you will redirected to a new page where you will have a set of instructions . Read the instructions and then accept the terms by make a tick mark on the boxes and click on continue .
- Now it will take you to the application form . There you will have to enter all details like Applicant Name ,Applicant Date Of Birth , Address , State , bank Account number , IFSC Code , Phone Number , Aadhar Number , Email Id , Father Name ,Mother Name , School / Collage / Education Institute Name , University Or Board Name and more .
- After that in the end of the section , need to up Load relevant documents like Bank Account Passbook Copy , Aadhar Card Copy , Photo Copy of applicant , Marks memos of recent education and more.
- Last but not least re check all information and then submit the application form . So that you will get NSP login Credentials to your registered mobile number and email id .
- Log In to NSP Portal – National Scholarship Portal @ http://nsp.gov.in/login to check your scholarship account information.
Instructions to Candidate before Applying Renewal :
- If you have already getting scholarship under NSP portal , then you can go through renewal . Other wise we suggest you to apply through New Registration .
- If you are received previous Scholarship under Scholarships.gov.in , and again applied through Fresh / New Registration for 2nd year or 3rd year scholarship , you might be rejected for duplicate application . You have to go through renewal application for 2nd and 3rd year scholarship if you have received the amount in the 1st year .
- For example i am btech student . I have applied for the Scholarship in NSP portal at 1st year and i got the scholarship amount . Now i need to go through renewal in the same portal . If i gone through another fresh application , it might me rejected due to multiple times attempting cause duplicate application . so that it will be rejected.
How To Renewal Existing Scholarship at National Scholarship Portal @ http://Scholarships.gov.in :
- Here I am giving the Step Wise Procedure To Apply Renewal Of Scholarship In Scholarships Portal @ http://scholarships.gov.in .
- All you need to do is maintaining all relevant details like Aadhar Number , Phone number , Email id , Bank Account Number , IFSC Code , Academic Year Passing Information and Recent Passport Size photo copy for scanning purpose .
- Once you have all details in hand , then open National Scholarships Portal @ http://scholarships.gov.in .
- In the Home page section , Select Renewal of Scholarship . The direct URL of the Renewal page is @ https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action – Link
- Now log in with your log in id and password which is already issued in the previous year .
- Enter Application ID as ID Number
- Enter Password which set by you in previous year . You can also reset the password y using forget password in the case of if you forget your current password .
- Enter captcha / Security code and click on login to login in to account .
- After successful login of your account enter relevant details and submit renewal application .
- Now your Renewal Application Submission is finished . Print the acknowledge copy for submission in collage / School / University .