RRB NTPC Refund Link 2021 – RRB NTPC Fee Refund Link @ https://rrbntpc1.onlinereg.in :
RRB NTPC Refund Link is now activated . Submit your Bank Details to Get Your RRB NTPC fee Refund 2021 . Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Popular Categories – RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 applied candidates and those who have attended for CBT 1 examination can get their Application fee refund from the RRBNTPC Portal . This is an official announcement from RRB / RRC Board . As we all know that RRB NTPC examinations are stopped and the already completed examinations are treated as cancelled . Due to Covid Spread there is a huge delay in entire notification process . the notification is stopped several times and post pond several times . According to the Decision taken on RRB Board there is no further examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment and the whole process is stopped .
Why Bank Details Asked By RRB | Is It Required Again To Submit :
There are three major reasons caused for submitting fresh bank details for refund . which are
- Because of Covid several candidates phone number are not reaching and some aspirants are not available
- Major number of candidates are applied through Inter Net centers so that major of the payments are done through Internet Shop Bank Accounts . And found that hundred of payments done from one bank account . So Original candidates will not receive the amount if RRB refund to the bank account . So there is necessity to collect fresh bank details of the candidates and then refund will be done to their accounts .
- An Another reason is in the 2 year period several banks merged as one bank and all their IFSC Codes and Account numbers are changed due to the reason refund will be declined .
- Several candidates age is changed and some candidates are died through Natural Disasters and Covid Pandemic situation .
Who Are Eligible To Apply NTPC Fee Refund / NTPC Refund :
All candidates who have attended for the CBT 1 , completed their CBT – 1 examination are eligible to apply for RRB NTPC Fee Refund / RRB NTPC Refund . Kindly follow the below guide lines and step wise procedure to get back your Money .
How To Get RRB NTPC Refund / RRB NTPC FEE Refund | How To Fill Bank Details In RRB Website :
Before to get Application Fee Refund , We need to fill an online application form and then submit it to the RRB Board . the process involves Submitting our Bank Details in the prescribed format to the RRB NTPC web Page . Kindly follow the below step wise guide to get your Refund .
- First We need to open RRBntpc Special Portal which is specially Designed for Refund Initiation .
- The Direct URL For RRB NTPC Refund / RRB NTPC Fee Refund / NPTC Refund / NTPC Fee Refund Link is @ https://rrbntpc1.onlinereg.in/bankinfo/al.aspx
- After opening https://rrbntpc1.onlinereg.in/bankinfo/al.aspx , you will have an application form in the page .
- By entering your Personal and Bank Details there on the page you will get Application fees refund to your bank account directly
- Enter your Roll Number – Hall Ticket Number
- Enter your Date Of Birth – DOB
- Enter Your Mobile Received One Time Password – OTP . The OTP will be reached your Registered Mail Id .
- if you have not received the OTP to your mail id kindly select a tick mark on Not Received OTP
- Enter Security Code or captcha Code in the given box
- Finally Click on Login to complete Registration Of Bank Details and Submitting Application . After completion of Submission in few days you will receive Fee amount refunded in to your bank.
Why RRB Giving FEE Refund To NTPC Applicants :
The RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification is released on 2019 , Until 2021 there is no movement in the process . at the end of 2019 year the whole world sees covid crisis and an economical crisis . There is a heavy impact of Covid lockdown in India . Almost all trains are cancelled and postponed . In the crisis situation Railway board decided to not to conduct the further examinations . But after 2020 November we seen a decrease in infections of Covid in world wide so that RRB Decided to set examinations in 6 Phases . According to that almost from 2021 January month to April end there will be 6 Phase CBT – Computer Based Test .
Up to 4 phase has successfully completed . After March 2021 again we seen raise in covid Infections and it turned into 2nd wave of corona viurs . In the time frame RRB cancelled the all examination schedules and stopped conducting examinations . Several Applicants are searching for RRB NTPC results 2021 / RRB NTPC Result 2021 / NTPC Examination Result 2021 . But the sad news is major applicants are requested RRB – railway Recruitment Board to cancel the exams because of covid they are not attended to the conducted examinations . And some people are stuck in several states due to pandemic period . So finally RRB & RRC decided to cancel the whole Recruitment , at the same time they decided to refund the application fee to the candidates who have attended for the Computer Based Test ( CBT Examination )