How To Get RRB NTPC Refund & NTPC Fee Refund Online | Step Wise Procedure To Get Back RRB NTPC Exam Fees :
RRB NTPC Fee Refund / RRB NTPC Refund link is now available in ( RRBCGD ) Indian Railways Official website @ Indianrailways.gov.in . In an announcement released on 8th August announced by RRB Board , they are going to fully refund the Application charges which are paid for RRB CEN 01 / 2019 NTPC – Non Technical Popular Category Notification . So that aspirants who have applied for RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 Recruitment Notification are intimated to apply for Refund . Who have attended for CBT 1 examination are only eligible to get refund of examination fee . By using the RRB NTPC Refund Link we can get fully refund of examination fees , application fees . To Get Refund all we have to do is Submit our Bank Details , so that we can receive our paid examination cum applications fees refund .
Are You one of the candidates in NTPC Applicants ? Have you attended for the CBT Exam & completed your CBT – Computer Based Test Examination ? Are you looking for the process of RRB NTPC Fee Refund ? Are you searching for How To Submit Bank Details In RRB website to get Fully refund . Here in this article you will get all answers for your different questions . Kindly follow the below step wise guide .
- Name Of The Notification : RRB NTPC Cen 01 / 2019
- RRB NTPC Result 2021 Date : Not Yet Announced
- RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021 : After 18th Aug
- RRB NTPC Refund Submission Start From : 8th Aug
- NTPC Refund Link / NTPC Fee Refund Link End On : to 31st Aug
Step Wise Guide To Get RRB NTPC Fee Refund & RRB NTPC Refund :
- First open RRB Official Website @ http://indianrailways.gov.in . In the notification section you will get the official notification regarding refund of NTPC Fees & Bank Details Submission PDF Document . read the official Notification for clear information .
- In 2nd step select NTPC Refund Link ( Here The Direct Link Available ) @ https://rrbntpc.onlinereg.in/bankinfo/al.aspx
- After selecting the link , you will be redirected to the related page . where you need to enter your Roll Number , Date Of Birth , One Time password received to your Mail Id
- Enter Roll Number correctly . If you forget your roll number kindly go through Forget Roll Number option in the end of the post
- After selecting Forget Roll Number your need to give Application Registration Number and Date Of birth to retrieve your Roll Number
- Enter Correct Date Of Birth / As per 10th marks memo records
- Enter OTP – One Time Password received to your mobile number . If you have not received the OTP to registered mail id , Give a tick mark on Not Received OTP Mail id
- When you give Tick Mark on Not Received OTP , the page will be refresh and it will ask you to enter ROLL Number , DOB , 10th Class Hall Ticket Number , Fathers Name as per 10th marks memo records , Captcha code.
- Enter all details correctly then you will able to proceed with Out OTP
- If you have OTP – kindly enter the one time password to proceed .
- Last but not least by Submitting the all correct details you will be redirected to Bank Details Submission page .
- In the Bank Details Submission page , Enter Your Bank Account Number
- Re Enter Bank Account Number , Enter Name as per the Bank Account .
- Enter bank IFSC Code
- Finally Click on submit to Finish the Process . Once You have submitted the bank details , On screen it will display that your bank details are submitted successfully .
- There in the same page you will have a Reference Number . Kindly Note Down the Reff Number for further use.