What Is E Shram Card Registration Portal – What Are The Benefits with E Shramik Card ( Labour Shramik Card ) :
Register.eshram.gov.in is an official portal to apply Labour Shramik Card / E Shram Card 2021 / E Shramik Card 2021 . Labour Shramik Card is an identification card issued by Ministry of Labor and Employment , Government Of India . The card will help to identify the labor is who and in which category he is working . The identification card issued by labor department will help to reach all social beneficiary schemes to the right people in right time in a right manner . Government Of India newly established a portal called E Shram Portal / Shram Suvidha Portal , where all un recognized sector labor can apply for their identity . It is good initiation scheme to register all labor which comes under un recognized sector to get social beneficiary schemes . The new policy is launched by Shri Narendra Modi Ji who is prime Minister of India . So all candidates are advised to register their details by using aadhar linked mobile number to get all benefit from State and Central governments .
How To Register Labour Shramik Card In Shram Suvidha Portal @ Register.Eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Registration 2021 Step Wise Procedure :
- First Open E Shramik Card Registration Portal / E Shram Card Registration Portal which is popularly known as E Shram Website @ https://register-eshram-gov.in/#/user/self
- After opening Register.Eshram.gov.in home page , at right side you will have self registration column
- Enter your Aadhar registered Mobile Number in the Mobile Number box
- Enter captcha Code in the Security code given above
- Select a tick mark on Yes if you have EPFO – Employee provident Fund Account Number , Select a tick on No if you dont Have EPFO Account
- Select a tick mark on yes If you have ESIC – Employee State Insurance corporation Account , Else select no Tick
- Now click on Send OTP , To receive a one time password to your aadhar card register mobile number.
- Note : Please note that Aadhar Link Mobile number is very important in this registration , if you have not linked your mobile number with your aadhar card it is not possible to complete registration so kindly register your mobile number with aadhar by visiting nearest aadhar enrollment center / Aadhar registration kendra .
- After clicking on Send OTP you will be asked to enter OTP on screen . The same OTP will be sent to your aadhar registered number . In next 1 min you will have a one time password . Enter the OTP on screen , click on proceed.
- the page looks like the above image , Enter your 16 Digit Aadhar Card Number and make a tick mark in i agree to terms . Then click on submit to complete aadar registration
- Now you will receive a One Time Password again from UIDAI website . It is a confirmation of aadhar authentication . So enter the OTP again on screen where it asked .( The OTP is valid for 10 Min only )
- When you confirm with OTP , it will take you to the bank details page . Where you need to enter your bank details like name of the bank , Bank Account Number , IFSC Code , Branch Name , MICR Code and more .
- After successful submission of bank details your Shramik Card Registration will be completed . You will notified through SMS or Call for E Card Download .
- When E Shram Card Download is available , take a print copy of the card .
Shram Suvidha Portal Registration Link – http://Registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in
Eshram Portal Registration Link – http://Eshram.gov.in