E Shram Card Registration 2021 – Step Wise Procedure to Register E Shramik Card @ Shram Suvidha Portal :
E Shram Card Registration 2021 link is now open at E Shram Portal @ http:// register.eshram.gov.in . People from Un Recognized sectors and having a minimum age of 16 and a maximum age of 59 are eligible to apply for E Shramik Card 2021 Under E Shram Portal . Labor who have not yet registered under Labor Website are requested to register their details under Self Registration page at Shram Suvidha Portal @ https://shramsuvidha.gov.in .
Labor which comes under un recognized sectors , means street vendors , rickshaw pullers , painters , daily labor and all who not come under registered sectors can get identification card and an Unique Identification Number from unified portal . they also get an EPFO membership from EPFO Login page . After registration of E Shram card With the number and Card they will get an identity and a complimentary accidental scheme of 10 lakh . Only registered labor are eligible to get all social beneficiary schemes issued by Government of India. So all labor who have not registered till now are requested to complete their self registration by submitting their details .
Please note that individuals can register them self by visiting Shramik Portal @ shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in . All you need is Aadhar registered mobile Number . You must have to link your aadhar card number with your mobile number to create E Shram Card 2021 . You can also register your account at nearest Online Centers , E seva kendras , Mee Seva , Meeseva , CSC centers
What Is E Shram Card Registration – What Are The Benefits with E Shramik Card :
E Shram card 2021 / E Shramik Card 2021 is an identification card issued by Ministry of Labor and Employment , Government Of India . The card will help to identify the labor is who and in which category he is working . The identification card issued by labor department will help to reach all social beneficiary schemes to the right people in right time in a right manner . Government Of India newly established a portal called E Shram Portal / Shram Suvidha Portal , where all un recognized sector labor can apply for their identity . It is good initiation scheme to register all labor which comes under un recognized sector to get social beneficiary schemes . The new policy is launched by Shri Narendra Modi Ji who is prime Minister of India . So all candidates are advised to register their details by using aadhar linked mobile number to get all benefit from State and Central governments .
How To Register In Register.Eshram.gov.in | E Shramik Card / E Shram Card Registration 2021 Step Wise Procedure :
- First Open E Shramik Card Registration Portal / E Shram Card Registration Portal which is popularly known as E Shram Website @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- After opening the portal , at right side you will have self registration column
- Enter your Aadhar registered Mobile Number in the Mobile Number box
- Enter captcha Code in the Security code given above
- Select a tick mark on Yes if you have EPFO – Employee provident Fund Account Number , Select a tick on No if you dont Have EPFO Account
- Select a tick mark on yes If you have ESIC – Employee State Insurance corporation Account , Else select no Tick
- Now click on Send OTP , To receive a one time password to your aadhar card register mobile number.
- Note : Please note that Aadhar Link Mobile number is very important in this registration , if you have not linked your mobile number with your aadhar card it is not possible to complete registration so kindly register your mobile number with aadhar by visiting nearest aadhar enrollment center / Aadhar registration kendra .
- After clicking on Send OTP you will be asked to enter OTP on screen . The same OTP will be sent to your aadhar registered number . In next 1 min you will have a one time password . Enter the OTP on screen , click on proceed.
- the page looks like the above image , Enter your 16 Digit Aadhar Card Number and make a tick mark in i agree to terms . Then click on submit to complete aadar registration
- Now you will receive a One Time Password again from UIDAI website . It is a confirmation of aadhar authentication . So enter the OTP again on screen where it asked .( The OTP is valid for 10 Min only )
- When you confirm with OTP , it will take you to the bank details page . Where you need to enter your bank details like name of the bank , Bank Account Number , IFSC Code , Branch Name , MICR Code and more .
- After successful submission of bank details your Shramik Card Registration will be completed . You will notified through SMS or Call for E Card Download .
- When E Shram Card Download is available , take a print copy of the card .
What Is Shram Suvidha Portal – How To Register In Shram Suvidha Login Page | How It will Help to an Un Recognized Sector Labor :
Ministry Of Labor and Employment , India has established a new portal for Shramik Labor . In the name of E Shram Portal / Shram Suvidha Portal , Government of India started a new portals . The new portals will help labor in 3 ways which are E Shram Card Download , Eshram card Status Check , E Shram Card Registration Process . candidates who have registered under this portal can get an Unique Identification Number – UAN Number Card .
By applying this card workers who are working under Un Recognized sectors will get jobs in future days . As well as they will get preference in upcoming notifications . Not only jobs but also welfare schemes will applicable to the persons who have registered under Shram Suvidha Portal . A complementary of 10 Lakh Accidental Insurance will be applicable to the registered candidates . When an accident met to the person the said amount will be hand over to their family.
The said new Shram Suvidha Portal is organized by CSC NDUW , and launched by Our Honorable Prime Minister Mr . Narendra Modi Ji . This portal is aimed to collect data of whole India wide un organized Sector working labor details and then plan social welfare schemes according to the number of people
How To Register at Shram Suvidha Portal | Step Wise Procedure To Shramik Card Registration 2021 :
There are two type of registrations are allowed in Shram Suvidha Portal which are 1 . Registration Under EPF – ESI 2. Registration Under CLRA – ISMW – BOCW . By using the both links we ca register our Un Recognized sector labor details . The two options are available under registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in page at shramsuvidha.gov.in portal. Here in below we are giving the step by step information which will help you in getting UAN number from Unified portal .
- First Open Registration Page at Shram Suvidha Portal @ https://registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in/
- After opening the registration Page , at menu section you will have Registration Option.
- Select any one of the relevant in the two sections .
- Select EPF – ESI , if you have already EPFO – Employee Provident Fund Organization Account
- Select EPF – ESI , If you have ESI – Employee State Insurance Scheme Account
- select CLRA – ISMW – BOCW if you have no EPFO & ESI account and you are from un recognized category .
- After selection Just Login With Your Credentials . Else register Shram Suvidha Account By using Sign Up option.