Check PNR Status Online – Get Train PNR Status / PNR Enquiry @ IRCTC :
PNR Status Online check is very simple now @ www.Indianrail.gov.in . Train PNR Status / PNR Enquiry / IRCTC PNR Status / Railway PNR Status / PNR Prediction / PNR Tracking are all keywords related to Passenger Name Record which is well known as PNR . Passenger Name Record – PNR is a online tool which helps to find reservation state details . The PNR Tracking is available in Indian Railways official website . One who have reserved their seats in Train has to check their state of reservation through PNR Enquiry .
PNR Status is the one stop solution to check weather their name is in the list of reservation chart or not . If the Reservation confirms you will get Seating Allotment details , one not confirmed they will be shown in Waiting List – WL or RAC . We can check IRCTC Train Ticket Status through PNR Enquiry by using 10 Digit Reservation Number .
What Is PNR Number – Passenger Name Record :
Passenger Name Record which is also called as PNR Number is a 10 Digit Numeric number which will be given to the person who have reserved their Train Tickets at IRCTC website . At the time of booking if the seats or berth is available then the ticket will confirm your seat number in certain coach . The same will be assigned to you at the time of Journey .
If there is no seats are available at the time of booking , if it shows Waiting List , which means there are no seats available in train and people are waiting for the ticket conformation of seats . When you have booked in Waiting List , A PNR Number of 10 Digit Numeric Number will be allocated to you . You can use the Number to check Reservation status of Your Ticket .
How IRCTC PNR Status / PNR Enquiry / PNR Prediction Works :
When we book a Train Ticket , Some times we seen no tickets and we need to book for waiting list . when there is waiting List if we book tickets , the booking will be confirmed and we need to wait for seat confirmation . The Waiting List refers there are no seats available in Train right now . If any one cancel their existing Reservation will be allotted to Waiting list members . The Confirmation of Seat will be decided before train departure or in the time of Chart Preparation .
When we have been allotted a PNR Number , we need to check weather our seats or confirmed or not . The PNR Tracking / PNR Enquiry tool is available in http://www.Indianrail.gov.in website . By checking Railway PNR Status , we can get weather we have assigned any seat number or not . The Allotting of Seat number or Coach number will be depended on how many existing Booked Tickets Cancellation are done. People can also check the same through Online from different private websites like Ixigo.com , Makemytrip.com , Paytm.com , railyathri.in , Trainman.in , Confirmtkt.com and more .
Different Codes & Meaning of the Codes At PNR Result :
- GNWL (General Waiting List) – Highest confirmation chances
- CKWL (Tatkal Waiting List) – GNWL tickets are preferred over Tatkal tickets hence CKWL Confirmation chances are low compared to GNWL
- RLWL (Remote Location Waiting List) – Less chances of confirmation
- PQWL (Pooled Quota Waiting List) – Less chances of confirmation, quota shared between several stations
- RLGN (Remote Location General Waiting List) – Less chances of confirmation, when user books ticket under RLWL
- RQWL (Request Waiting List) – Less chances of confirmation
- RSWL (Roadside Station Waiting List) – Less chances of confirmation
How To Check Train PNR Status – Railway PNR Status :
- First open Indian Railways Official website which is well known as Indianrailway Portal @ http://indianrail.gov.in
- After opening Indian Rail website , In the home page top side at menu section you will find PNR enquiry option .
- Click on PNR enquiry to open PNR Status Online Checking Page .
- The Direct URL of the PNR Tracking is @ http://www.indianrail.gov.in/enquiry/PNR/PnrEnquiry.html?locale=en
- Now enter your 10 digit PNR Number which is allotted to you in the time of Train Ticket Booking .
- Check the PNR number is entered correctly or not and then click on Submit to Track the status of PNR
- Now in Screen you will be shown the result of your Reservation details . If you are assigned or allotted any seat number against your booking the same will be shown with Seat Numebr and Coach Number
- If you are still in the waiting List the same will be shown in the Screen along with Booking Waiting List Number and Current Position of Waiting List information .