PCC Status Check – Passport Seva Police Verification Certificate / Police Clearance Certificate Online :
PCC Status Check Online available here . PCC Status popularly known as Police Clearance Certificate or Police Verification Certificate . PCC – Police Clearance Certificates are used in every state for different services like Passport Seva , Conduct Certificate , Job verification , Financial Institutional jobs , Government Jobs , Schools & Collage Seats and every where . So every place PCC Verification plays a major role . As we know that Delhi Police are implementing PCC services from a long time , even though they are offering PCC verification in Online they never offered to check status through application . Now Delhi Police are offering an Android Application & IOS Application to check PCC Verification Certificate Online .
The Police Clearance Certificate or PCC is a form of verification that a person has not been convicted of a crime in the past. The certificate, also known as a “pcc,” is needed by people looking for jobs in some countries, such as the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. It is used to show that the person has never been convicted of any crimes. The certificate is also sometimes required when applying for visas and other documents such as passports and marriage licenses.
The Delhi Police has launched a mobile application called “Police Clearance Certificates”. The app is currently available for Android devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and will soon be made available for iOS as well. The app enables citizens to check whether or not their Delhi Police verification Status / pcc status is valid. Citizens can also use the facility to report a crime, apply for a new pcc certificate, and share/view an official digital copy of their pcc certificate on their smartphone.
Karnataka Police Verification certificate – Seva Sindhu @ https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/ :
In Karnataka State , Police Verification Certificate is done by Seva Sindhu Portal . Seva Sindhu is an online portal which is operated by Karnataka State Police Department and it is used to Apply for Police Clearance Certificates Online . One who wants to get PCC Certificate can apply individually from home @ Seva Sindhu Portal . Individuals can check Seva Sindhu Status ( Karnataka Police Verification Status )
PCC Status Check – How To Check Passport Seva Certificate or PCC Verification Certificate / Police Clearance Certificate Status :
- First open google and search for PCC Status / Police Verification Certificate / Police Clearance Certificate .
- Now you will have a bunch of results on screen . Select 2nd option which is PCC Confirmation by Delhi Police .
- When you click on the link it will lead you to Delhi State Police website where you can apply for Delhi PCC certificate .
- If you are from other states , check your state Police Department Website for Police Clearance Certificate Application Form . Download it & Fill it with your details and then submit the same along with relevant documents .
- If you have not applied yet just select Application , Fill the online application and upload the relevant documents . Pay the application charges and take print of acknowledgement slip for further status checking purpose .
- If already applied for the Passport Verification / Passport Police Verification process , now wanna check your PCC Status ? then go ahead with your PCC Application Number .
- When your Enter PCC Number & Name of the Applicant , Father or mother name then by just clicking it will show the status of Passport seva Police Verification Certificate details .
- The Certificate is also called as Police Character Certificate which is used in Jobs , Passport Seva Verification Process .
State Wise Police Clearance Certificate Websites :
- Andhra Pradesh Police Clearance Certificate – Link
- Arunachal Pradesh – Link
- Bihar – Link
- Odisha – Link
- Punjab – Link
- karnataka – sevasindhu
- Haryana – Link
- Gujarat – Link
- Rajasthan – Link
- Tamilnadu – Link
- Telangana – Link
- Himachal Pradesh – Link
- Jammu & Kashmir – Link
- Uttarakhand – Link
- Uttar Pradesh – Link