Patta Chitta Online – Tamil Nadu Land Records Online | View Adangal / Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract :
Patta Chitta Online Download / View Pattachitta is now available at Tamil Nadu Eservice website at Eservices.tn.gov.in . Eservices Tamilnadu is an official government portal from Tamil Nadu State Governmnet , which offers different kind of government services like Ration Card , Land Records , revenue Services to their state public with eservice.tn.gov.in website . In the view of offering digital services to people , Govt Of Tamilandu established Eservices Portal in TN . So People from Tamil Nadu State can access various government services directly online from home through the website , so that they dont need to visit government offices .
What Is Eservices : TN Eservice is an Innovation of Tamilnadu Government , Eservices is an online Website to offer various government services to people of Tamil Nadu State . We all know to check Tamil Nadu Land Records Online / Tamilnadu Land Records Online we have only one option which is checking through Eservices website . The official Website URL of Tamil Nadu Eservices is http://Eservices.tn.gov.in . With the TN Eservices portal we can view FMB / Adangal / TSLR Extract copy / EC – Encumbrance Certificate Online copy / Urban Land Survey Record / Land / Land Title and more by a single click . Here in below there is a step wise guide which explains ” How To Download Patta Chitta Online “ with eservices website . Kindly follow steps to get your Record online.
How To Download Patta Chitta Online at http:// eservices.tn.gov.in website :
( நிலப் பதிவேடு – நில உரிமை (பட்டா & புலப்படம் / சிட்டா / நகர நில அளவைப் பதிவேடு) விவரங்களை பார்வையிட ) :
- First open Tamil Nadu E services Government Official website @ http://eservices.tn.gov.in
- After opening Eservice Portal , Search For Patta Chitta Online . You will find relevant link to view patta Chitta.
- In the page you will find an option to select District , Area as Rural/urban – There in the page you will have நிலப் பதிவேடு – நில உரிமை (பட்டா & புலப்படம் / சிட்டா / நகர நில அளவைப் பதிவேடு) விவரங்களை பார்வையிட in tamil Language .
- For Patta Chitta Online Search , the direct URL Copy is https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/land/chitta_ta.html?lan=ta – LINK
- Select Your District in District Selection . For example if you are from Chennai District , select Chennai in drop down menu and then click on Submit option.
For Urban Members :
- When you submit the district it will redirect to a new page . where you need to select Urban or Rural option .
- Only Select Urban if you are from City Limits , If you are from Rural area the link is different from Urban Search. Skip the below steps and go with Rural Instructions .
- If you select urban – again you need to select Taluk , Town , Ward , Block options in drop Down menu . Please mind that only Urban Body have Ward and Block Number .
- If your selection is Urban – then select Village , Taluk , Ward , Block in drop down menu correctly .
- Enter Survey Number Correctly
- Enter Sub Division Correctly
- Enter Authentication Value ( Captcha Code given below ) and submit the application form by choosing submit .
For Rural Members :
- After step 5 , Only Rural area candidates are advised to select Rural in the page . Next you need to select Taluk , Village .
- If your selection is Rural – Then select Village , Taluk only from dropdown menu
- Enter your land Survey Number correctly / Or Enter Patta Number Correctly
- Enter captcha Code in the Authentication Number Box
- Click on submit to view your Chitta Patta Online Copy .
- Download Chitta Patta by giving Print option .