Driving Licence Renewal – Renew your Expired Driving Licence Now @ Sarathi Parivahan.Gov.in :
Driving Licence Renewal / Renew Driving Licence / Renew DL is very simple now . The Indian Government has made it possible to get driving Licence Renewal online. This is done with the help of the National Informatics Centre (NIC). The NIC has automated the whole process of applying for a renewal. This is all done without any physical documentation being checked. Only an Aadhaar card, an email address and a password are required to be able to get the process started. The process runs on NIC’s electronic platform called ‘Aadhaar-enabled Services’ (AES) @ Parivahan.gov.in Website .
India has now moved to online driving licence renewal system. Applicants can now request for their driving licence renewal online by logging into the website. The process of applying for a new driver’s licence is made more convenient by the fact that applicants can now apply for them online without having to appear in person. All they need is an internet connection and a photo ID. The whole process of Driving Licence Renewal Online can be done in just 15 minutes, while earlier it would have taken at least 4-5 days to complete the procedure. This includes downloading relevant documents, uploading them and then getting your licence renewed online.
What Is Driving Licence Renewal :
Government of India has taken a great step by introducing the online system to renew driving licence. Renewal of driving licence can now be done through online mode. Online system is expected to make it easier for people to renew their licences as they would not have to stand in long queues and spend time and money travelling from one place to another.
What Is Sarathi Parivahan – What Are Services Available In Parivahan.gov.in :
We can now renew our driving licence online through Sarathi parivahan by going on the website or logging into the app on a mobile phone. The driving license renewal online service by Sarathi parivahan allows us to stay updated on our driver’s license status. The service also assists us in paying fines and penalty charges due from previous registrations of vehicles.
We all know Sarathi parivahan Website is Government Of India RTO Online Service portal . Parivahan Sarathi is also called as Vahan4.0 Website. Users from different states in India can access the Vahan 4 / Vahan 4.0 Website through our india or out side india too . People can get different services like Driving Licence Apply Online , Driving Licence Download , Driving Licence Status Check and , Duplicate Driving Licence Print , LLR Slot Booking , Driving Test Online , International Driving Licence Apply , Renewing Of Driving Licence , Vehicle Registration Online , Vehicle Registration certificate status , RC Status , RCDL Status checking , DL Status Checking , DL Search Online , Registration Number Search , Vehicle Owner Details By Vehicle Number , Vehicle Details By Registration Number , RC Renewal / RC Card Renew and more .
Driving Licence Renew can be done through online & Offline Modes . Which are Online Mode & Offline Mode .Here in below i am going to explain the both ways here .
Driving Licence Renew Online @ Vahan.40 Website :
In online method , one has to apply by an online application at sarathi Parivahan website . No need to go any office all we need to do is filling an online application form in http://Parivahan.gov.in Website and submit the application . Once it is submitted , you will have to wait for the result from Government Authorities , When it approves you will be notified through Registered Mobile number and email .
Required Documents To Renew Driving Licence Online :
- Aadhar Card
- Old Driving Licence Copy
- Driving Licence Renew Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph
Step Wise Procedure To Renew Your Driving Licence :
- First open Sarathi parivahan Portal @ parivahan.gov.in
- In Menu Section , Select Online Services and then select Driving Licence Related Services as Selection .
- When you choose Driving Licence Related Services in Main menu , It will take you to the new page where you need to select Your State in the drop down menu of State Selection .
- Select Your state . For example if you are from Arunachal pradesh , Select your state as Arunachal Pradesh
- In Services , Select Driving licence Renewal
- Choose the mode of renewal
- Fill up the form with personal details and upload relevant document ids
- Pay through Paytm or Net Banking or UPI & debit/credit cards.
- Print the Acknowledgement receipt to check your status in future.
Driving Licence Renew Offline @ Sarathi Parivahan Portal :
The process of renewing a driving licence is a long and complicated one. You will first need to make an appointment at the local office of the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) . You will need to bring your current license, two proofs of identification, and a fee for administrative fees.
The driving licence renewal process is a procedure by which a driver can renew their licence after it has expired. This process is mandatory for all drivers in India . Who need to update their driving licence has to follow either online method or offline method . Typically, this process starts by filling in a form and submitting it to the DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) which is also known as RTO Office . RTO is the authorized person , who issue the new driving licence within 10 working days.
Steps Involved In Offline Method :
- Fill in application form and send it to the DVLA for processing
- Licence will be processed and printed within 10 working days
- Wait for the postman to deliver your new licence
- Bring your old expired licence with you when you collect your new one from the DVLA
Step Wise Procedure To Get Driving Licence Renew In Offline Method :
- You need to fulfil the necessary requirements like submitting your proofs, fees and other documents.
- You will need to book your appointment after submitting your application online or by calling on +91-8800-255-666.
- Once you have received an appointment date, you will be asked to visit the office with all the required documents
- Submit Documents at least one day before the appointment date.
- The waiting period varies from applicant to applicant, there are no fixed time frames given but usually it takes 1-2 days for processing of documents and issuing of New Driving Licence
Maharashtra Driving Licence :
The latest version of the Maharashtra Motor Vehicles Act has made it compulsory for all drivers to renew their license every ten years. The law also mandates the renewal of driving licenses online. The Motor Vehicles department has now come up with an online portal that caters to this need. It is called the “Maharashtra Regional Transport Office (RTO) e-Mandi” portal. Drivers can now go ahead and apply for their driver’s license renewal online, without having to visit the nearest RTO office.