NSP Portal – NSP Login | Apply Pre Metric & Post Metric Scholarships @ National Scholarship Portal :
NSP Portal – National Scholarship Portal is an online website from central government of India , to apply Pre Metric and Post Metric Scholarships . It is an Integrated program to create unique Scholarships Portal for all states . National Scholarship Program is combined by all states so that applicants from all states in India can easily apply their scholarships from this website . This is a National Wide Scholarship applying platform , which reduces time to approve and applications will be accepted very faster way . By using NSP Login , Across India wide all eligible candidates can apply for their pre & Post metric scholarships , Manage their Scholarships at any time any where .
Apply New Scholarship Here | Renewal Scholarship Here
National Scholarship Portal @ http://Scholarships.gov.in
Are you one of the person who are looking to apply New Scholarship through Scholarships.gov.in ( or ) Are you searching for Renewal of Scholarship which is already approved at Scholarships.gov.in ? here in this article you will get the both information . In addition here i am going to explain How To Login National Scholarship Portal .
New Scholarship Registration Process | How To Apply New Scholarship Using NSP – National Scholarship Portal :
- First we need to open National Scholarship Portal @ http://Scholarships.gov.in at our Internet Browser .
- The direct URL for Fresh registration is @ https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction
- The Direct URL for Renewal Is @ https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action
- Students who are applying for 1st time and who are never applied in this portal are comes under Fresh Registration . Candidates who come under fresher are required to go through New Registration under New Scholarship Application .
- After selecting ” New Registration – New Scholarship Application ” you will be redirected to a new page where you will have a Set of Instructions .
- Read the Instructions carefully and maintain the required details , documents and then accept the terms and conditions by selecting a tick mark on all terms .
- Now submit all your details and click on submit to create a new account or new login . You will receive login credentials to your registered mobile number or to registered mail id .
- When you choose Continue it will lead you to the login page . There you can log in to NSP Login Section to apply for Fresh Registration Application .
- Upload relevant Documents , Submit all details like name , dob , aadhar number, bank account number , education details , address , state and district details , email id , phone number , school or collage information and more .
- Submit the online application and Note Down the application number which is alloted to your registration . Or print the acknowledge slip for status checking purpose .
- Wait for few days the approval takes some time . The approval process involved verification of the application in your state level . After successful verification you will be informed with status . Once the application is approved or rejected you will get info through sms or email .
View Comments (0)