What Is WBSED IOSMS / iOSMS V2/ OSMS – Integrated Salary Management System :
IOSMS – Integrated Salary Management System ( I OSMS ) is an effective initiation from West Bengal School Education Department . The main aim of OSMS is to manage employee HR Activities like salary crediting , Paying DA , HRA , PRC , Incentives and more . In older days for employee salaries Head of the institution or Drawing Officer has to file all employee salary bills manually . After submission of bill to Distributing Authority , they will check all bills properly and then make all bills as school wise and then send all the bills to Treasury for funding . After funding issued by treasury , the same amount will be credited in the school bank account . Head of the Management will distribute the employee wise salary to their accounts . The whole process is called Manual Salary Billing . It takes long time to complete .
So that Government of west Bengal initiated a new Computerized Program Online Service called i-OSMS ( Integrated Salary Management System ) . With that Computerized Billing , employees salary will be credited on 1st of the every month with out delay by NEFT – National Electronics Fund Transfer . No Requirement of manual billings and no waiting . Its a hassle free way to get employee salary .OSMS has started at 2012 year with 250 schools and the in 2014 its been implemented in 720 circles . In 2017 it is fully implemented in state wide . And also merged OSMS Secondary & IOSMS Primary as Integrated Salary Management System V2 ( 2.0 ) .
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For West Bengal Teacher Transfers 2021 – 2022 :
- First We have to know who are applicable to WB General Transfers 2021 – 2022 . To apply from IOSMS portal , All Teaching and Non teaching Staff are eligible to apply for West Bengal General Transfers 2021 – 2022
- Applying Employee must be on or before 59 Years old .
- If the employee is from secondary Grade School , then he must have to choose 25km more than areas for posting . Either the posting will be cancelled .
- Primary School Teachers are not permitted to apply with in their working circles . They must have to choose another circle from the working circle .
- With in 5 Year or below 5 Year service employees are not allowed to apply for General transfers .
- If one employee or employees facing any Judicial issued , Legal proceedings , Suspension , Disciplinary Action are not to be permitted to apply IOSMS Teacher Transfers .
Documents Required To Upload For WB Teacher Transfers 2021 – 2022 :
- Illness certificate to get Reservation Under Illness
- Physical Disability Certificate for Physically Handicapped quota
- Birth Certificate Of Child , to apply under child caring Quota
- Distance certificate Of Spouse to apply under Spouse Quota
- Please note that the PDF file size should be 200kb
How To Apply IOSMS V2.0 / IOSMS General Transfers at www.Banglarshiksha.gov.in :
- First open Banglarshiksha / Banglar Shiksha Portal / Banglar Siksha Portal / Banglar Shiksha.gov.in @ www.Banglar Siksha.gov.in
- After opening the Banglarshiksha.gov.in website , In the home page you will have ” Utsashree ” option in the Main Menu Section . Click on the link to open Utsashree teacher Transfer page
- At Utsashree Login Page , You will have an option of ” Apply For Transfer ” at main menu section .
- Select the Option ” Apply For General Teacher Transfers ” which will lead you to the West Bengal / WB Teacher Transfers Online Website . Which is also known as IOSMS Teacher Transfer Page .
- The Official URL to open West Bengal Teacher Transfer Online Page is @ https://banglarshiksha.gov.in/utsashree/page/teacher_transfer.php
- After opening IOSMS Teacher Transfer Page , You will have a list of Eligibility Criteria and Documents List which are to be uploaded to submit Teacher Transfer online Application form .
- Read the Eligibility Criteria Guidelines , follow the guidelines strictly . Arrange the Relevant Documents which are required to submit for Online WB Employee Transfers 2021 – 2022 .
- Select Teacher Transfer Type / OSMS Type as – Primary or Secondary .
- if you are primary Employee select Primary as Selection
- if you are from Secondary School Select Secondary as Selection
- Enter Teacher Unique Code – Which is 8 Digit OSMS Code , which is allotted to every teacher in the time of registration / job Joining .
- Enter Pan Card Number
- Enter Captcha Code
- Click On Login Option to log in to Employee Transfer Page . After successful login Enter all requirement details and upload relevant documents to submit Employee Transfer Application .