Income Tax Login 2.0 – How To Log In Into Income Tax Login Page / Site / Portal | File Your Income Tax Returns In Incometaxefilling Website :
Income Tax Login Site / Portal is now upgraded to Its newer version website which is well known as Income Tax login 2.0 which is also called as E filling 2.0 Portal Or efilling 2.0 Portal . Central Government Of India has recently changed Incometax Dept website from the existing portal to new 2.0 Portal . According to the new launching the Newly Launched Incometax Efiling official website Portal link is @ www.incometax.gov.in . In previous days we all use both www.incometaxindia.gov.in & Incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in , to file our ITR – Income Tax returns .
E Filing is a regular task to Charted Accountants . But when we come to Common Man / Individuals , it is very difficult to find Login options or Registration . Not only account level but also very difficult to understand Filing Process . A common man can not understand the portal options and forms to file his Income Return. So that major part of individuals depend on CA , Financial Institutions and Legal Institutions to file their ITR . But with the new 2.0 Portal Site individuals can easily understand the navigation options and menus .
In the new portal there are separate options for everything to easily understand by all kind of people . To file ITR every year People use Download Income Tax Software , Forms , Excel Formats from Incometaxindia website . but after launching New income Tax portal people are advised to use Help desk to complete their filing process . Government of India is developed the new Incometax portal with advanced techniques . So that Individual can easily file their return .
How To Register An Account Into Income Tax.gov.in @ http://www.Incometax.gov.in :
To Get Registered into New Incometax Portal we need to have at least permanent Account Number which is also known as Pan Card or Unique Identification Authority of India issued Identification card which is called as UIDAI Aadhar Card . Or else we must have a Net Banking Account ( AXIS Net Banking / SBI Net Banking / Onlinesbi Account )
When We have Aadhar or Pan Card in Hand and the both details are in the same name then we can create an account under register tab at incometax.gov.in Website . Like the old website , in 2.0 Version too same rules applicable . Individuals have a separate application , Companies / all 3rd party services have a separate registration page . All we need to do is selecting proper option to get registered correctly .Here in below i am giving a detailed information . Have a look into it .
Income Tax Registration For Individual – E Filing For Individuals :
IncomeTax Account registration of Individuals is an online registration page where an individual person can register his Income Tax account . the Individual means a single person who wanna register his name under Income Tax Guidelines he must have to process his registration through the Individuals section. Individuals , which is only one way to register Income tax account by a normal Person .The process involves 4 step procedure .
Income Tax Account Registration For Non individuals / Charted Accountant & Others :
Others which means Charted Accountant / Tax Deductor / Tax Collector / External Agency / Tin 2.0 Stake Holders and all other agencies are consider under others in Income Tax Account Registration . In the case of non Individual Registration one has to choose this option . The Others Account registration also having a 4 step procedure to complete registration.
Step Wise Procedure To Account Registration In Income Tax.gov.in :
- To Register in New Income Tax Login Portal we need to open Income Tax Login Site @ http://www.incometax.gov.in
- After opening the home page , Select Register option to register new account with Aadhar Number or Pan Card Number or with Net Banking credentials .
- Registration option will be available as ” Register ” button at the top of the page in Incometax 2.0 Portal . When we click on the Register link it will redirect you to @ eportal.incometax.gov.in
- The Direct URL to Registration of New Account is @ https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/pre-login/register
- By using Register option Individuals / Hindu undivided Family / Company / trust / Local Authority / Firm / Artificial judicial person / Limited Liability partnership / Association of Persona / Political Party / Government /body Of individuals and all other agencies can register their account to file Income tax Return .
- There are 4 way step procedure to complete account registration . The 4 Steps are as follows
- Get Started – Choosing Account type
- Fill Details – Entering Our Personal Details
- Verify Details – Re Confirming the Details which are filled by our self
- Secure Account – Completing the registration with a Secured way .
- In 1st step select account type as individual if you are an individual , Select Other if you are a firm/ political party / charted accountant / agency or all
- In 2nd step enter your details like name , father name , mother name , sur name , date of birth , address , mail id , phone number , Aadhar card number , Pan Card Number , Work Details , Financial Status and more .
- In 3rd step re Check & verify the all details once again to confirm the details .
- In 4th step submit the information and create a secure code to secure account . After Step 4 your password and id will be mailed to your Mobile Number .
- Please note that Mobile number verification and email verification is must to complete registration process successfully .
How To Log In Into Income Tax Login E Filing 2.0 Website :
- To Log In into Income Tax login Page we need to open Income Tax 2.0 Site / Portal @ http://www.incometax.gov.in
- The existing Efiling portal is @ http://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in . Now it is changed to the new Income Tax.gov.in portal .
- After opening Incometax Site , we need to click on Login option which is at Right side top of the home page .
- Select login option to open Login Page @ Eportal.incometax.gov.in
- The Direct URL of Income Tax Login Page is @ https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/login
- Now enter your Aadhar Number or Pan Card Number Or User Id in User section
- Enter password to open Income Tax Account . If you forget your passcode you need to get it under forget password section.