IGRS – Check Encumbrance Certificate Online ( EC Search Online ) | IGRS AP – IGRS Andhra Pradesh – IGRS Nellore :
IGRS Andhra Pradesh is a Registration and Stamps Department , where we can get Actual Land Value , Land Valuation Details , Do registrations of our lands and where we can Offer Ownership of our land to some one who purchased our land . We can also access any Agriculture land , Commercial Land , House Plots land ownership details at one place . With the help of Encumbrance Certificate we can easily find out Land Information which helps a lot in buying a good land .
What Is Encumbrance Certificate And How It Will Help :
An Encumbrance Certificate is a paper which tells about the Actual owner of land and it is also an authoritative record copy offered by IGRS – Government Registration Department , which guaranties buyer that the land is not involved in any money related issues , Legitimate Liabilities . Land EC is the only one proof that a property can be sold with an unmistakable title ( With 100 Percent Perfectness ) . The Registration Department is the only one who offers Encumbrance Certificate in the entire Andhra Pradesh state . In buying a land , Mortgage a Land and in other several aspects , All institutions consider Encumbrance Certificate for legal reference as ownership . The Certificate offered by IGRS Andhra Pradesh playing very important role in Registration related matters .
How To Search Encumbrance Certificate Online :
Generally there are 2 way to get Encumbrance Certificate copy . Which are
- Through IGRS Website
- Through Meeseva / Through AP Online
- Open http://registration.ap.gov.in/ IGRS official Website, select Encumbrance Certificate in Services menu
- If you not found that , Choose this link to directly open EC page . The direct link is http://registration.ap.gov.in/Ecerrormsg.jsp
- After opening the page , you will be asked to choose the ‘Search Criteria’ .There fill all details like Document number , Your Name , Your Mobile Number .
- Take proceed option to the next level , In the next page it will ask the year of Registration .
- Enter the ‘Year of Registration’ and Captcha Code , then select ‘Submit’ button.
- That’s it you are ready to view Encumbrance Certificate on screen
- Please note that it is verification purpose only . Search Results are shown in the screen is not authorized . For authorized document you need to take Certified Copy popularly known as CC Copy .
How To Get Encumbrance Certificate CC Copy :
About IGRS ( Registrations And Stamps Department ) :
IGRS AP ( Andhra Pradesh ) is an Old department operated by Andhra Pradesh Government . The Registration And Stamps Department is established in 1864 . The main aim of this department is to offer Land Details , Land Registration Details , Encumbrance Certificate – EC Online . IGRS is working Under 10 Major Acts which are
1. Registration Act,1908
2. Indian Stamp Act,1899 3. A.P. Societies Registration Act,2001.