IFPMS – RAJSSP | Apply New Vridha Pension Online | Apply Vidhwa Pension | Viklang Pension List 2021
IFPMS Popularly Known as Pension Department Rajasthan Official website @ Pension.raj,nic.in and http://Rajssp.Raj.Nic.In . RAJSSP Popularly known as Rajasthan pension Portal now offering online applications for the RAJSSP Social Security Pension Scheme 2021 . Rajasthan State Government implementing a Pension Scheme called Rajssp Pension . By this scheme people of rajasthan will get fund from Social Justice Empowerment Department . The main role of this scheme is to provide social justice to Senior Citizens , Disabilities and Destitute Widows . In order of providing social justice to Rajasthan State people , And in order of empowering the said category SJED – Social Justice Empowerment Department Offering pension to all the applicants. Now the Rajsssp Applications are available in online . Who are eligible to apply under this scheme are recommended to apply online now for 2021 – 2022 year.
- Name Of The Scheme : RAJSSP – Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
- Role Of Scheme : providing Social Justice To Widows , Senior Citizens and more
- Eligibility : Widows , Disability , Senior citizens , Vridha pension , Vidhwa pension , Viklang Pension
- Official Website : http://rajssp.raj.nic.in
How To Apply Pension At RAJSSP Website Under IFPMS Scheme :
What Are The Schemes Available for Rajasthan People :
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
2) Central Government Schemes :
- State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
- State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
- State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
Eligibility Criteria :
For State Government Schemes :
- SOAPS scheme applicants need a minimum of 55 Years for women and 58 for men age is to be mandatory . An annual income to be below 48000 are eligible under this scheme .
- SWPS , Under this scheme widow / Divorced are eligible to apply , The age limit is above 18 years all are applicable , A lesser amount than 48000 are to be an annual income to the applicants
- SDPS , Under this scheme an annual income to be in below 60000 . Persons who are having a minimum of 40 percent disability in his body are eligible to apply under this scheme .
For Central Government Offered Schemes :
- IGNOAPS , Under this scheme applicants women / men to be in the age of 60 or above , All applicants under Below Poverty Line are eligible .
- IGNWPS , Under this scheme widow women who having 40 years of age are eligible to apply , Applicant must be in below poverty line .
- IGNDPS , Under this scheme people who are having more than 80 percent disabilities are eligible . Applicant must have BPL Below poverty Line Card .
Here in below we are giving the complete information of eligibility criteria in Hindi . Please have a look on it .
IFPMS Old age, Widows, Parityakta and Disabled persons unable to earn livelihood are provided monthly pension as minimum means of survival. The identification of eligible pensioners is done by the Patwari and Thesildar and the report is submitted to Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) for Urban areas and to Block Development Officer (BDO) for rural areas.