Pay Your HDFC Credit Card Bill Online – Pay Your HDFC Credit Card Payment Online @ Billdesk.com :
HDFC Credit Card Payment Online through Billdesk is very simple . You can pay any credit card bill through Billdesk . Billdesk is a payment Gateway Website which allows and accepts payment for various online services. We can pay different kind of bills like Electricity Bill , Dish TV Bill , Recharges , Water bill , Property Tax Online , Municipal Tax and more than 500 services at one place. billdesk is the most trusted payment gateway by almost all government departments . Majority of government portals are using Billdesk gateway to accept online payments from their valuable customers at their government portals . For example IRCTC accepting payments through Billdesk and HDFC , ICICI , Axis Bank also accepting payments through Billdesk only.
If you are looking to pay your HDFC Credit Card Bill Online ? this article will explain you that how can you pay your bill online . In my previous article already explained the detailed procedure of ” HDFC Credit Card Pay Through HDFC Net Banking “ check the details if you wish to pay from HDFC Net Banking account . & If you have HDFC mobile banking application or you want to pay from HDFC bank account just follow this article ” HDFC Credit Card Bill Pay Through HDFC Mobile Banking Application ” . Here in this article i am going to explain How To Pay HDFC Card Bill through Billdesk Website .
How To Pay HDFC Credit Card Payment Through Billdesk @ Billdesk.com :
- To pay HDFC Credit Card Bill , First open Google and search For HDFC Credit Card Payment
- At 1st Page 1st result you will find BillDesk Paymet Option, Select it or Go through the below direct URL
- The Direct URL is https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/index.jsp
- After opening the URL , You will see a 3 Step Box , where it consist of whole process in 3 simple steps which are STEP 1: Entering Your Card Details , STEP 2 : Confirm Payment at Bank , STEP 3: Receive Online Confirmation Of Payment
- Make a tick mark on the end of the page to agree terms and conditions and select Pay to proceed
- Now in a new page , You will ask to enter HDFC Credit card Number and Expiry date
- Enter your Registered Email Address
- Enter Payment Amount , which is mentioned in Credit Card Statement
- Now Select Payment Method , UPI / Net Banking / Debit card
- After selection payment method , it will redirect you to the Merchant Page
- Complete the payment by entering OTP , Once payment completed it will redirected to billdesk page
- Now at screen you will see a pop up which shows ” Your Payment Is Successful ” if all done correctly , else it will show error message . If the pop up show successful , there will be an option to download receipt .
- Download the Receipt for further customer care support or queries .