How To Register GST Online – How To Done Goods And Service Tax – GST Registration :
GST Registration Online Step wise procedure Available Here . Every businessman know what is GST – Goods and Service Tax and what is the impact of GST instead of Old Service Tax . We all know how important is Eway Bill when we are doing business , E way Bill is a certified copy by both RTO department and Commercial Tax Department to allow inter state and intra state goods transfer . When we have Eway Bill , No RTO will punish . such important is GST in our life .
In olden days to pay service tax or to take Eway Bill Copy or to done Eway Bill Payment it takes a lot of time . We need to be in queue line for getting the services done . Especially for the E Way Bill Payment ( Getting E way Bill ) we need to depend on brokers . A lot of 3rd party brokers looted peoples and merchants money .But when GST launched all the services made simpler .Now a common man can easily pay GST and a small Merchant can get Eway Bill for transport of his goods . So it is mandatory to have Goods and Service Tax Account for every Business Man .
Here We can Cover ,
- How can we register GST account our self
- What are the Requirements
- How To Check GST Registration Status
- In what case we need GST Account
How To Done GST Registration Online | GST Registration Online Procedure :
- Open Gst.gov.in Website @ http://gst.gov.in
- Select registration option , under Services menu in the main menu
- A new page will be open @ https://reg.gst.gov.in/registration/
- In the new page you will have an online application , Fill the application form with your details and your proposed Business details .
- Select New registration button , if you wanna go with GST Permanent Number
- Or go with TRN button , for a temporary Number – TRN will be a partial solution
- Select I am Tax Payer / Tax Deducator / Ecommerce / Tax Collector / GST practitioner , what kind of person you are
- Select your State
- Select District
- Enter your Business Name – Legally Registered Name Only ( Legal Mentioned Name As On Pan Card )
- Enter your firm registered PAN card number
- Enter Email Address and Phone Number
- finally select Submit & proceed to finish Registration process
How To Check GST Registration Status | Track GST Registration Status :
- First open Goods and Service Tax Official website @
- In the Home page , Under menu section , Select Services .
- Now Select ” Track Application Status ” under Services , in main menu section
- Else Open the direct URL – https://services.gst.gov.in/services/trackstatus – Link
- A new page will be opened , there you will be asked to select Refund or Registration
- Select Registration If you want Registration Status , Select Refund Status if you want GST Refund Status .
- Enter your ARN / SRN application number and select search option to track your GST Status .
In What Case We Need GST Registration : ( Only Register For GST , If you are in any one of the below conditions ) :
- If You are having an annual turnover limit of 20 lakh or above for your intrastate business , in this case you need GST Account .
- If your business is located in any Special states ( union territories ) like the listed special states such as Assam, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, etc , You need to go for GST
- If your business has an annual turnover of over Rs.10 lakh or more then you must have to register Goods and Service Tax Account .
- If you are running an e-commerce business . And If you own an inter-state business means business is in the state limit , If you are required to pay tax under reverse charge , If you are required to pay tax under Section 9, sub-section (5)- You are a non-resident liable to pay taxes producing taxable supply In all such cases you need Goods And Service Tax Account .