EPFO Member Portal – EPFO Member Login | Check EPF Balance ( PF Balance Check Online ) :
EPFO Member Portal is an Online website of Employee Provident Fund Organization . EPFO Member Login website is used to check EPF Balance and to Check EPF Claim Status . Employees generally check their Provident fund balance and print their EPF Passbook / PF passbook online using EPFO Home . In order to check their provident fund balance , in order to claim their pf retirement settlement or Death claim settlement employees and employers use this website . In some cases to check the status of PF Withdrawal Online / EPF Claim Status people use Unified member portal – UAN Member Portal and EPFO Member Portal .
Here i am going to explain three topics which are 1. How To Open & How To Login EPFO Member Login Page 2. How To Check EPF Balance 3. How To Check EPF Claim Status Using EPFO Member Login page . If you are one who looking for any one of the information , just go through the step wise procedure .
How To Login EPFO Member Portal | EPFO Member Login Page :
- First Search for Employees Provident Fund Organization website in your search engine . There you will find EPFO Member Login page @ Member Login Caption. select the page and open it.
- Generally in search results mostly two results come with a same website which are Universal Account Number – UAN Login _ UAN Member Portal page . and the second one is Employee provident Fund Organization – EPFO Member login page.
- UAN Login is to access account information like member details and some other actions available in UAN Member Home page . EPF Balance check , EPF Passbook Print , EPF / PF Withdrawal Online , EPF Claim status such important links are available in EPFO Portal .
- To access EPFO Home page we need to open EPFO Website @ https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login – link
- After opening EPF Home Page , there you will see login option . Log in with your UAN Number and Password .
How To Check Employee Provident Fund Balance Online – EPF Balance :
- After opening EPFO Member portal Search for PF Balance check option in menu section.
- Select the PF Balance option to open your EPF Pass Book , there you can access balance checking , statement of passbook , print passbook and several options
How To Claim Your Provident Fund Balance :
- After login EPFO Member Portal / EPFO Member Login , in side the account page you will have option of EPF Claim Online and EPF Claim status checking options
- select the claim status checking online option , enter Application number which is issued in the time of EPFO Claim .
- You need to have already applied for EPFO Claim through PF Claim option to check Claim Status now .