EPFO Claim Status ( PF Claim Status ) – Check Employees Provident Fund EPF Claim Status :
EPFO Claim Status Available here . Check PF Claim Status & EPF Claim Status Online now .Individuals who are having Provident Fund account & working under Government sector and private sector too can able to withdraw their PF balance in the time of employment under certain circumstances . How ever if an employee want to Withdraw his Provident Fund for some reasons , Mentioned by EPFO – Employees Provident Fund Organization , has to know the Process of PF Withdrawal Online – EPF Withdrawal Online .
What Is EPFO Claim Status :
Employee Provident Fund – EPFO :
EPFO – Employee provident Fund Organization is one the biggest financial firm in world . An employee and employer both contribute money In employee provident fund account for Employee social security . A minimum of 12 % salary And DA will be added to his Provident Fund Balance . In the time of Retirement or after 54 age employee can withdraw his 90 % of Provident fund . In some special cases mentioned by EPFO Authority , Employee can withdraw up to 50% of PF Balance for his needs like medical support , House purchase , Marriage Purpose , Land Purchase , Home loan Repayment , House Renovation and Children Education . For withdraw request employee has to raise PF withdrawal Request at UAN Login website by filling Form 31 & 10c in EPFO Website .
How To Check EPFO Claim Status Online :
After raising Provident Fund Withdrawal Request popularly known as PF withdrawal Online & EPF withdrawal Online – EPFO Withdrawal Request , by submitting the application form it takes a minimum of 20 to 30 days to approve . The application is to be approved by different departments such as DDO , Treasury , EPFO , Employee Working Department Head and more . So it will take around 20 days to finalize the process . If we want to know the status of the application there is an option called ” Track Claim Status “ availed in both UAN Login ( UAN Portal / UAN Member Portal ) and EPF ( EPF Member Home ) & EPFO (EPFO Home ) Member Login portals .
How To Check EPF Claim Status Of Provident Fund :
There are 3 easy ways to Track Claim Status of Provident Fund Withdrawal .
- Through UAN Member Portal – UAN Login
- Through EPFO Home – EPFO login Portal
- Through UMANG Android application
A . EPF Claim Status Check Through UAN Login – UAN Member Portal Login :
- Employees can check their Provident Fund claim status on the UAN Login / UAN Portal / UAN Member Portal by following the steps .
- Open UAN Portal / UAN Login page @ https://guruveera.com/uan-login-uan-epfo-member-portal-login-now-epf-india/
- After opening the home page , Enter login id and password to access your account information .
- Now select ” Online Services ” under Main menu .
- Then select ” Track Claim Status ” under Online services in the main menu section .
- Enter your Application Number or Details belongs to your Provident Account to check status .
- if you done all correctly , you will see the your PF Claim Status On screen .
B . Check Status Through the EPFO portal :
- Open EPFO Portal / EPFO Login @ https://guruveera.com/epfo-login-pf-login-epf-employee-employees-provident-fund-organization/
- In the Menu section , select ” For Employees ” Under Services column .
- Now a new page will open , There under services Menu , Choose Know Your Claim Status
- If you select the option , It will redirect you to the Member Passbook Page .
- Enter login and Password details to access your account . There you can find the Track Claim Status Option .
- Choose the ‘Know your Claim Status ’ option. , After selecting it a new page will open .
- Enter your UAN Number and Security Code and choose search Option.
- Next it ask you to select M ID , select ‘Member ID’ to proceed .
- Choose ‘View Claim Status ’ option to check the progress of your PF claim status .
C. Check Provident Fund Claim status by Umang App :
- If you dont have Umang Application ? Download it From Google Play Store – After downloading UMANG Android application , Install it ,
- After successful installation , Open app . It will show you app home page .
- Select EPFO option in the home page @ Umang Application .
- Now choose “ Employee Centric Services “
- Now Select ” Track Claim Status “ Under Employee Centric Services menu .
- Now it will ask you to enter UAN number and Mobile number .
- Please enter your Universal Account Number – UAN Number and then enter mobile number , Submit it for OTP – One time password .
- A OTP will be sent to your mobile number , Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number .
- By submitting the OTP , on other screen you will get the Claim status details .