DTDC Tracking & DTDC Courier Tracking Online | Check Step By Step Guide To Know Your Consignment Status :
DTDC Tracking – DTDC Courier Tracking is now available here. You can check your DTDC consignment Tracking details & DTDC Shipment Tracking Details now by just entering your shipment number or AWB Number . If you are looking or searching for DTDC Tracking info , this article will explain you ” How To Check DTDC Courier Tracking ” . Before that we need to have Consignment Number in handy to get status of shipment. Lets check in detailed
We all know what is DTDC and how it functions . People across the world use DTDC and some other Courier Services like Bluedart , Fedex , TCSExpress and more to ship their products. The said above names are International Players . Locally there are several courier partners doing the same job but they intended only to local body . DTDC is the most popular courier service in World . Across 5 lakh customers use their services in every year and over 20 lakh happy customers are with D.T.D.C in world wide .
How Courier Services Work :
People across the world , to send any shipment or to receive any shipment will consult the courier partners to reach their needs . Courier Services will send the product from one place to destinations safely with their own vehicles and some times use Trains and Cargo Flights to transport the shipments . For all the services they will charge an amount depends on the weight of the product and distance of the destination .
How To Check DTDC Tracking – DTDC Courier Tracking @ www.dtdc.in :
- First open D.T.D.C courier Official website for Global Users @ http://www.dtdc.com
- If you are an Indian Customer , there is an another website for Indian Users @ Visit http://www.dtdc.in
- After opening web Page , Search for Tracking Option . Generally the Track option is available in the left side of the home page .
- Enter AWB Number or Consignment Number in the Track Shipment box .
- AWB Number is a 10 digit acknowledgement Number which is given in the time of booking a shipment. We can track around 25 numbers at one time by entering comma ( , ) for every number.
- In the time of Booking or Shipping a product in D.T.D.C , we will receive a slip which is called acknowledgement copy . Generally Courier Services maintain 3 copies for one consignment.
- One Main Original copy will hand over to customer after booking . An another same carbon copy will stick to our product after packing is finished. 3rd carbon copy will file in Booking office for office use purpose .
- After entering Consignment number , Click submit option to track your status . After submitting , on screen you will see where the Shipment is and where it is located such details .