Axis Bank Net Banking – Open Your Axis Bank Internet Banking | Check Axis Bank Login Step Wise Procedure :
Axis Bank Net Banking is a popular used search term in google from Indian People . People who are using Axis Bank Savings Account and Axis Bank Corporate Account use their axis bank Netbanking and Axis corporate Net Banking fecality to transfer their money from one account to another account . We all know Internet Banking is the one and only option to transfer any amount to any account in the world . With out visiting a branch we can transfer money to any person in the world . It is very useful to people who make multiple transactions . In our Previous article HDFC Net Banking we discussed the all . People who are looking to access their Axis Bank Net Banking or Who are looking to Axis Bank Login , this is an torch Berar article to all of them .
Several people use Banking Services but they did not know how to use internet banking services . Some people even dont know the Internet Banking , Axis Banking Login procedure . For those people we are giving a step wise details to follow . By this they can able to access their Net Banking Facility .
Detailed Procedure To Follow For Axis Bank Net Banking :
- First open http://Axisbank.com – Axis Bank Login Page , there select Login Option in the main menu section .
- Under Login option , select Personal Banking or Corporate Banking
- If you are Savings Account Customer then select Personal Banking and the link is https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/
- If you are Corporate User , the link is https://corporate.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/cBanking/axiscbanking/AxisCorporateLogin/
- Select the proper one , There are 3 ways to login to your Axis Bank Account , All your need is ID password Or Debit Card Number and Pin or Customer id / Registered Mobile number and Mpin
- Through Axis Bank Login Id – In login id section , you need to enter Axis bank Internet Log In Id Password to open the account . After entry captcha code you will have an option to log in account .
- Through Debit Card Number : Through debit card section , you need to enter 16 digit your axis bank debit card number and axis bank password ( Pin )
- Through Customer ID Or Registered Mobile Number Along with MPIN : In this method you need to enter either Registered Mobile number or Internet Banking Customer id along with MPIN . The MPIN is a 4 digit password which is set at the time of mobile net banking application set up time.
- Once you open your net banking account , there in the left side you have all options like payment , transfer , account statement and more