APSPDCL Billdesk ( APSPDCL Bill Desk Payment ) – Pay Your APSPDCL Bill Payment Online Through Billdesk :
APSPDCL Billdesk is an one stop solution to pay our andhra pradesh electricity bill online . We all know several payment gateways are offering the same , several applications and websites are also offering AP Electricity Bill Online payment Service . But all of them are not safe and secure .The transactions made in the applications are not secured . Only few have people trust and the companies are maintaining high malware and spyware protection plans to maintain their data securely . In order that Paytm and Billdesk are popular and trusted by millions of people in India .
We all know Billdesk is an popular Payment gateway , It accepts different state government services payments and it is a leading financial payment gateway which offers property Tax , Water Tax , Commercial Tax , Insurance Bills , Credit Card bills and more over 500 and above services in India wide . Such an amazing popular it is . So people always use to pay their bills through Billdesk . So today we will discuss about how can we pay our Andhra pradesh Electricity bill online from APSPDCL Billdesk Option .
How To Pay ( APSPDCL Billdesk Payment ) AP Electricity Bill Through Billdesk :
- Open Andhra Pradesh State Power Distribution Corporation Limited popularly known as APSPDCL Website @ https://www.apspdcl.in – Link
- Once opening the home page there in the bottom of the page you will see different options , there select Pay Bill Online ===> In New window Select ” BILLDESK “
- Now you will be redirected to a new page , where you can pay your AP Electricity Bill Payment AP Power Bill .
- If you are not opened , for your convenience the we are giving the direct URL here . The URL is @ https://payments.billdesk.com/MercOnline/SPDCLController – Link
- In the page , it will ask you to enter your 14 Digit Consumer Number , Which is started with 1 ,4, 6 . Find the number in your Electricity Bill copy .
- Enter the bill number , and enter security code shown beside of the box . Select submit to proceed
- Now It will show you the present month bill amount . ( If you have arrears in previous month it will be reflected in the arrears column .The total amount will be shown to you with fine .)
- Pay the amount using any one of the Net Banking / UPI / Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets .
- Print or save the Paid receipt for further enquiries .