Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 – Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Andhra Pradesh | AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 For 2296 Postal Jobs :
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Released for Postal Jobs 2021 . According to the Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 , There are 2296 Vacancies available in Andhra Pradesh . AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 is out now for the all 2296 vacancies . The Post Office Recruitment 2021 is also known as Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are waiting for the Postal GDS jobs in andhra pradesh , are advised to apply online .
Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 , Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment is one of the notification from Indian Post Office . For the andhra pradesh region , Chief Post Master office , Postal Department are inviting online applications for the GDS jobs . A minimum of 10th Class is the Minimum Qualification for the said jobs . candidates who have completed their SSC / 10th class are invited applications to apply for the Postal GDS notification . Online application link already available in http://appost.in .
- Name of The Post : Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Department : Indian Post Office
- Region : Andhra Pradesh
- Name of The Post : Branch Manager ( BPM ) & Assistant Branch Manager ( ABPM ) & Gramina Dak Sevak ( GDS )
- Number Of Vacancies : 2296
- Age : 18 – 24 yr
- Qualification : 10th Class / SSC
- Application Open From : Jan 27th
- Last Date Of Online Application : 26th Feb
How To Apply | AP Postal Recruitment 2021 Apply Online :
- Open AP Postal Website @ http://appost.in
- Or Open https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx Copy this URL and open this page in your computer .
- In the home page , Choose Registration in Under Registration Menu
- A new page will open , enter your details there like Name , Mobile Number , Aadhar Number , Caste ,
- After successful registration , you will get OTP to your mobile number . Enter the OTP to confirm your mobile number and note down the Registration Number or Take print of the page for further refference .
- Next go through with Stage 2 , which is payment . Like the step 1 you will see an option Online pay under the Stage 2 menu . After opening the page , it will redirect to https://appost.in/onlinefee/
- Enter your Registration Number in the page and pay the amount by using any one of the option UPI / Net Banking ? Debit Card / Credit Card .
- After payment completion , go through stage 3 which is apply for the post .In the stage 3 , Select registration Number and Choose for which circle you are applying for .
- Now its over , You are successfully applied for the AP Postal GDS Recruitment .
- Take a print Copy of the page . You will receive a mail or SMS when the Admit Card Available