AP TET Exam Center List 2022 – Choose Examination Center List 2022 | Check Your AP TET Exam Center Option 2022 ( AP TET Exam Center Selection 2022 ) :
AP TET Exam Center List 2022 is now available in Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test portal at http://Aptet.Apcfss.in . Andhra Pradesh state education department has enabled AP TET Examination Center Selection 2022 which is also known as AP TET exam center selection 2022 . Candidates who have applied for teacher eligibility examination in Andhra Pradesh state are now able to choose their AP TET Exam Center Option 2022 . We all know that examination has already scheduled in July month. For that applicant has to choose their preference of at least 5 examination centers in online. For that aspirants are advised to use the above link for proper selection of of examination centers for their TET exam.
According to the notification released by higher education department of Andhra Pradesh , there are different kind of places of examination centers available to complete the TET examination . In the examination centers we have hyderabad bangalore chennai vizag Vijayawada tirupati and more. Candidates has to choose wisely according to their preferences. One submission is made there are no chances to edit the preferences. As we all know that government of Andhra Pradesh is very kind in choosing of examination centers so that the given another chance to edit Ap TET exam Center Selection 2022 which is also known as AP TET Exam Center Option 2022 Edit . Candidates are advised to utilize this opportunity for better selection of your exam center .
How To Choose AP TET Exam Center Option 2022 | AP TET Exam Center List 2022 :
Several people are searching for How to give AP TET Exam Center Preferences / How to Submit AP TET Exam Center / How to Modify AP TET Exam Center . To All their questions here is the detailed step wise information . Kindly follow the below steps to complete your Andhra Pradesh teacher Eligibility Test – APTET Exam Center List 2022 & Option Selection .
Step Wise Procedure To Select Exam Center option :
- First open AP TET AUGUST 2022 Website Portal – http://aptet.apcfss.in
- When we open the portal , in home page we will see a link Scrolling ” Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test – AP TET Exam Center Selection 2022 .
- Click on the link to directly open Exam Center Option page .
- Now enter your candidate ID , Which is your registration Number like 202112345678
- Enter your Date Of Birth , Like 26-08-1990
- Now enter captcha code , which is given above box and then click on sign in .
- Now it will successfully log into your account .
- Now Click on Left side toggle box , under candidate services menu you will have an option of Examination Center Selection .
- Click on the link to open exam center options . First Select State name , District name
- Now under that , you will have city names . Select your preferences
- Also select the time which you want to attend for the exam .
- Click on Preview button to see how your application is . If there are any changes to made change now other wise you will not able to modify any settings after confirmation.
- Now click on save changes – Proceed to save the settings . Now your AP TET Exam Center Option 2022 Selection is completed .
How To Modify – How To Change AP TET Examination Center List 2022 & Exam Date / Time :
- First we have to visit Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Website which is popularly called as ap tet august 2022 Official Website @ https://aptet.apcfss.in/
- In the home page you will see Candidate Login Option , Select the option to login with your candidate id.
- Now Click on the ” Submit AP TET Exam Center 2022 Preferences ” link. It will take you to a new page where there will be options displayed to select locations of the exam center .
- In this APTET Exam Center 2022 Preference, Enter your ID and Date of Birth in the required fields.
- Then your given details will be d1isplayed like below…
- Candidate Id: 2020100123456
- Candidate Name: R L Srinivas Serma
- Date Of Birth: 01/01/1990
- Mobile: Mobile Number ; 1234567890
- Center Preference 1: Nellore
- Center Preference 2: Kadapa
- Center Preference 3: Prakasam
- Center Preference 4: CHITTOOR
- Center Preference 5: Vijayawada
- Once Selection of exam Centers are done , submit the settings by clicking on submit option .
- A one time password will be sent to your mobile number . Enter the OTP: (OTP Sent to The Registered Mobile Number 88******51.)
- Now replace your examination centers with new Districts . So that already you have chosen preferences will be removed and replaced with new options .