Adhar Card Status – Check Adhar Card Update Status (Aadhar Card Status / Aadhar Card Update Status ) Here :
Adhar Card Status Available here . Check Your Aadhar Card Update status now @ uidai.gov.in website . You can check your Aadhar Card Status @ https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar . Adhar is an identification proof which has access in throughout India . Generally in two cases we check our aadhaar status , 1 is When we completed Aadhar Registration after a period of 7 to 15 days time we will check for aadhar status . And the second is , when we update our Aadhar card that time too we need to check our status weather it is updated or not ? in the both cases we have to check Aadhar Status online by visiting UIDAI Website . UIDAI is a website from Unique Identification Authority Of India , Works under Central Government of India .
We can easily check our Aadhar Update Status by simple steps . Aadhar generated or not checking is also same as Adhar Card Status checking . Here i am explaining the entire process which involves checking aadhar condition . The only thing you need is Enrollment Number Or EID to check our status . The EID is located in the top of your Aadhar Registration Slip which is also called as Aadhar Acknowledgement Slip . The EID has 14 Digit Registration Number and a 14 digit date/month/year Hour /Min/Seconds pattern . We need to enter total 28 digit in search column to check our Adhar Card Status & Update Status .
How To Check Adhar Card Status ( Aadhar Status ) :
- Open UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India Website @ Uidai.gov.in .
- Else open https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar Direct Link
- After opening the link , it will directly take to you to Aadhar Card status checking page . Where we can check update status and also new card generated or not ?
- In the box it asks you to enter Aadhar Enrollment Number enter 14 digit EID Number and then enter dt/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss way .
- Now enter the captcha code shown on image .
- select Check Status option to proceed . If you new aadhar is generated then it will show that your aadhar is generated take e Aadhaar .
- If your aadhar is updated successfully , then it wil shows your aadhar is updated successfully please download E aadhar .
- Now go through Aadhar Card Download option to get aadhar print copy.