Adhar Card Download – How To Download & Print Eaadhar ( Aadhar Card Download ) :
Adhar Card Download / Aadhar Card Download / eaadhar download / Uidai.gov.in Aadhar Download Available here . Get your PVC Aadhar Card Download / Smart Aadhar Card DOwnload by following below simple steps . All you need is just an enrolment number and registered mobile number . Enough by EID and Mobile OTP – One Time Password we can easily get an option of UIDAI Aadhar Download . E-Aadhar is an Digital Card which can be used as electronic form of aadhar . With the help of E Aadhaar we can access our information digitally in various government schemes . Like Bio Metric Attendance , Biometric KYC applications , IRIS applications and more . Now a days aadhar is an essential identification proof in every government policies . So it is mandatory to have Aadhar Card .
” Pan Aadhar Link “
” Aadhar Link Gas “
Here i am going to explain very simple format of How To Download Aadhar Card ? and How to get Adhar Card Download .As you know with a Enrollment Id number we can easily Download E Aadhaar & PVC Aadhar Card Download . If we miss Aadhar number there is an option to Retrieve lost of Forget EID /UID Number . If you miss Aadhar and Enrollment Number check it from Here . Here in below method we can get Adhar Card Download by EID / VID / Aadhar number . If you already registered your mobile number then use OTP . If you are not registered your mobile number then use Temporary Mobile to get TOTP .
Latest Method To Download E Aadhar Card With EID / VID / Aadhar Number :
- Open UIDAI Eaadhaar Website Page @ https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Or open direct link @ https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#enrolment-eid
- Enter Enrollment Id ( EID ) Or Virtual Identification Number ( VID ) or Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Number is a 12 Digit Number / EID is 14 Digit Number and also a 14 digit date time contains dd/mm/yyyy hh/mm/ss format.
- After entering any one of item , Choose click on i want a Masked aadhar .
- Which means we are asking a duplicate aadhar card for download.
- Now enter captcha code given in a image format at right side of box
- If you have already registered your mobile number and now you have the same number in your hand go with SEND OTP option
- If you are not registered your mobile number , Or you lost your phone number then go with Temporary OTP – TOTP option .
- If you select SEND OTP – An One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number , we need to enter it in the OTP Box
- If you choose SEND TOTP – An one time password will reach to alternate mobile number given by you now . We need to enter the received OTP in the web page .
- After successful completion of entering OTP , Select Submit
- Now you will have an option of Adhar Card Download . Go through with it .
Step Wise Procedure To Download Aadhar Card In Old Method :
- Open UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India Website @ Uidai.Gov.In
- Select E Aadhar Download Under Menu Section , Open the page
- After opening it you will see like above image , there you need to enter all details .
- You can get your E Aadhar Card with EID ( Enrollment Number ) / VID (Virtual Identification Number ) / UID ( Aadhaar Number ) .
- Enter EID if available or Aadhar Card Number , EID will be in top of your aadhar card . It will be a 14 digit number and then dd/mm/yyyy hh/mm/ss model .
- Enter your Name exactly with spelling , which is used in Aadhar Registration Time .
- Enter Pin code of your area , Which was used in Aadhar Card registration Time .
- Enter Security Code shown in digital box .
- Now click on TOTP box and select Request OTP , An One Time password will be sent to your registered mobile number .
- Enter the One time password to Access Adhar Card Download – Aadhaar Card Download – UIDAI Aadhar Download -PVC Aadhaar Card Download – UIDAI Aadhar Card Download – Eaadhar Download .