Aadhar Update History – Check Your Aadhar Update Status | Aadhar Details Updated Or Not ?
Aadhar Update History is tool which helps you to check weather your aadhar card is updated or not . Aadhar Update Status check tool will helps you to track is it updated with new changes or not ? means we can check our adhar card changed with new updated details or still pending to update from UIDAI department .
” Pan Aadhar Link “
” Aadhar Link Gas “
We all know how important is aadhar card in our life’s , There are number of Aadhar Seva Kendras to help in aadhaar related issues but people are in Crores , Seva kendras in hundrads . To over come the issue UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India started a service of Aadhar Update History & Aadhar Update Status tools which will help you in finding your aadhar status . By this tools we can check our Status of Aadhar card with a single click from our home .
Due to Date of Birth Change , Sur Name Change , Address change , Mobile Number Change , Mistakes in Aadhar Data entry we all need to update our aadhar card . While updating through seva kendra & Post Offices we need to submit relevant proof as identification . After Aadhar Update we have to download new aadhar card by using Aadhar Download / Aadhar Card Download & Adhar Card Download links . If we want to check Aadhar Card Status / Aadhar Status / Adhar Card Status please check these links . Here below i am giving a step wise procedure to check Aadhar Update History .
How To Check Your Aadhar Update Or Not ? Aadhar Update Status :
- Open UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India Website and check for Aadhar Update
- Or open Direct link @ https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-updatehistory
- After opening , enter your Aadhar Number like shown above
- Enter Security Code ( Captcha code ) correctly .
- After successful entry of details , select get OTP – Online Time Password .
- You will receive a One Time Password to your mobile please enter the received OTP password in the below OTP Box
- If you dont have registered mobile number , Use Temporary Mobile number one time password ( TOTP ) instead of OTP .
- Please go through with TOPT , and then enter OTP received to your temporary mobile number .
- Once you submit OTP or TOTP you will receive status of your aadhar card in your screen .