Aadhar Status Check Online – Know Your Aadhar Card Status | Update Status & Update History :
Aadhar Status Check Online – Aadhar Card Status Check & Aadhar Update Status , Adhar Status , Aadhar Update History checking available here . If you want to know your Aadhaar Card Status Please go through UIDAI Website . UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India is a Department which deals with Aadhaar Department . It was in corporated by Ministry Of Information And Technology . We can easily check our Aadhaar Card Status in single click through UIDAI website . All we need is our Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number ( EID ) Or Virtual Identification Number ( VID ) and a Registered Mobile Number Or Temporary Mobile Number in hand for One Time Password .Here in below we have a clear explanation on How To Check Aadhaar Card Status .
” Pan Aadhar Link “
” Aadhar Link Gas “
We all know how important is aadhaar in our life . To reach maximum performance & importance aadhaar Website developed Android based application called M-Aadhaar , which offer’s different services like Status Checking , Update Aadhaar , Checking Aadhaar Center Near Me (Aadhaar Update center Near Me Checking ) Aadhaar password Unlock , Aadhaar editing , Mobile Number Update and more services in single application . We can use any service by just installing application in our android mobile phone .
Aadhar Status Check Online – Know Your Adhar Card Status Online :
- Open Unique Identification Authority Of India Website popularly known as UIDAI website @ http://uidai.gov.in .
- After opening it , Select Check Aadhar Status under My aadhaar menu in home page .
- Choose Menu >> My aadhaar >> Check Adhar Status
- If you have not found the link go through the direct link here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar
- A new page will open on screen , Just fill it with your Aadhaar Card Number or Enrollment Number
- If aadhaar Or EID not available just go through Virtual Identification Number ( VID ) . To Generate Virtual ID Go through this VID Generation Link
- Enter captcha / Security code and select OTP if you are registered your aadhaar number with your mobile number
- Else go with TOPT – Temporary One Time Password . TOTP is a one time password which will help you at only one tome to complete temporary work .
- Once you enter OTP or TOPTP , it will show your Status in Screen