Aadhar Card Verification By Name and Adhar Number – Aadhaar Verification Online| Aadhar Verify Online @ www Uidai gov in :
Aadhar Card Verification By Name and Number is available Here . Aadhaar Verification is a process to authenticate our Aadhar Registration is correct and Genuine . Aadhaar Card Verification by name is a process, where one can verify their identity by entering their Aadhaar number and then entering the name of the person. The Aadhar card verification By name or By Aadhar Number will be done through by just scanning the QR code of Aadhar card . here in below we are offering the step wise procedure to Aadhaar Verification Online . Just go through the below procedure .
In this article, you will be able to know about Aadhar Card Verification and the steps to verify the Aadhar Card online. In order to verify your Aadhaar card, you need to have a mobile number registered with your Aadhaar card.. You can also verify your Aadhaar card through an official website: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. After that, you will be redirected to a verification page and after that it will ask for your Aadhaar number and the one-time password which you received on your registered mobile number or email id. Then, after entering the details it will show whether the information is correct or not and if incorrect then it would give another chance of correction of 10 times with another OTP code received on registered email ID or mobile number
How To Verify Aadhar Card Online – Aadhar Card Verification By Name :
- Open UIDAI Website Portal – Unique Identification Authority Of India Website @ www.Uidai.gov.in
- After opening Aadhar Portal , Search for Verify Aadhar / Aadhar Verification
- Click on Verify Aadhaar to open Resident Aadhaar Page , where you have option to verify
- The Direct URL is @ https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify
- Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number
- Enter captcha Code or Security Code
- Click On Proceed To verify , This option will check weather you already verified or not.
- If your aadhar verification is already completed it will show you like below image .
- If not verified , A scanner Option will be available on screen .
- Now Open camera by clicking on Scan Option , Scan the QR code which is printed on your PVC Aadhar card / Smart Aadhar Card .
- It will take 5 to 10 seconds time to scan . Please make sure that 90 Percentage of QR Code is to be covered with Camera .
- If it is not scanned successfully in below 30 seconds , It is server delay . Try after some time or re try again .
- If you scan it successfully , On screen it will show you that ” Your Aadhar Verification Is Completed ” .
Aadhar Verify With Mobile Number – Aadhar Verification With Mobile :
- To Verify Aadhar With Mobile Number and Email Id , We need to open Aadhar Portal @ http://www.Uidai.gov.in
- After opening Resident Aadhar Portal @ Resident.uidai.gov.in , Check For Aadhar Verification with Mobile Number and Email Id .
- The direct URL to open Aadhar Verify With Mobile & Email Id is @ https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
- Enter 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number
- Enter Your Registered Mobile Number / Contact Number to receive OTP – One Time Password
- Else enter Registered E-Mail Id / Email Id to receive One Time Password for authentication
- Enter Captcha Code and click on Submit or Receive OTP .
- Now a one time password will receive to your registered mobile or registered mail id .
- Enter the received OTP to confirm the Mobile Number that is belongs to you
Some Other Questions That Might Help You In Knowing Aadhar Verify Online
It is a verification service that allows you to validate your electronically stored information against your Aadhar card data. This means that if you are trying to get new utilities in your name, or if you are applying for a credit card, or if you are applying for a passport, the Aadhar Card Verify ensures that the information on the Aadhaar card matches with what is being provided by you.
- -What are the details required for Aadhar card verification process ?
- -What are the benefits of using this authentication method ?
- -How to use this authentication method ?
- -What are its limitations ?